You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sometimes all my tables freeze and sky crashes

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
Not sure whether or not the problem is my end. It might do it when I'm typing on one table and then another pops up for example.

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Sometimes all my tables freeze and sky crashes:
    Not sure whether or not the problem is my end. It might do it when I'm typing on one table and then another pops up for example.
    Posted by FeelGroggy

nah just u fella...
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Sometimes all my tables freeze and sky crashes:
    In Response to Sometimes all my tables freeze and sky crashes : nah just u fella...
    Posted by davelufc
    it seems that way. my comp wont allow skype either it just resfuses it. Not sure what the problem is really just gotta hope it doesnt happen at a crucial time
  • edited December 2015
    I have the same problem with sky as well. If I chat on one table and press enter that raises whatever hand i have on another if it's my turn to act. Weird eh?
    Only started freezing etc after the last software adobe upgrade.
    I now have to play through the browser on a different machine.
  • edited January 2016
    who do you contact about constant bugs? ever since ive been playing skypoker since 2 months ago, everytime i make a final table i cant see my hole cards for the first hand delt 
  • edited January 2016
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    I get the same problem when I have a lot of tables open. Sometimes it is when I switch between them too fast, they all freeze and the program closes. It's been happening less frequently recently but probably just because I try to be very careful not to type and switch between quickly etc. 
  • edited January 2016
    who do you contact about constant bugs? ever since ive been playing skypoker since 2 months ago, everytime i make a final table i cant see my hole cards for the first hand delt 
    Posted by Arrogant
    From what I gather this is an ongoing problem that everyone experiences and Sky are aware of. 
  • edited January 2016
    Posted by FeelGroggy

You're not alone, the app loves to crash for me :/
  • edited January 2016
    Posted by FeelGroggy

You're not alone, the app loves to crash for me :/
  • edited January 2016
    I have the same problem with sky as well. If I chat on one table and press enter that raises whatever hand i have on another if it's my turn to act. Weird eh? Only started freezing etc after the last software adobe upgrade. I now have to play through the browser on a different machine.
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Yes this happened to me the other day aswell it shoved me all in on another table luckily everyone folded my 63 off suit but could have caused carnage absolute nightmare. Lol 
  • edited January 2016
    Posted by Arrogant
    Morning Mr Arrogant.

It depends what you want to happen. 

If you want to discuss it, this is the correct place. It's a long known glitch, & I've replied to everyone several times. I'm not sure The Suits will approve of me saying so, but I'm not sure it will get sorted any time soon, certainly not in the next few weeks, & beyond that, I really don't know. They also won't much like me saying that Sky Poker does have a few anomalies, glitches & anachronisms, but it does, & I suspect it always will. Almost part of the charm of the place, some might say.....

However, putting it on the Forum does nothing, except you get some sort of answer, usually from me, reflecting the view of The Business. That apart, it does nothing. 

To report a problem & get it on the formal action list, you need to report it to Customer Care. The Forum is NOT Customer Care. 

Once it goes to Customer Care, it gets officially logged, & sent across on a Daily Report to the Poker Team. The Poker Team - all of them - then get to see the extent of the problem & can better judge what action - if any - is needed. 

If no complaints are officially received, then they won't know the problem exists, other than me dropping them a note, & to be honest, I doubt they take much notice of the reams of e-Mails I send across. Nobody takes much notice of old geezers, do they?

I hope the problem goes away, or does not overly trouble you. MBN to make those Final Tables, mind, even if you do miss one hand. 

Good luck.