You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Do the £10 tournament vouchers have an expiry?

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
assume so as my £10 in tokens had gone when I tried to use on 26th - played cash instead and had great session so alls well but does this sound right that it drops off if unused - was only just less than a week I recall

Comments

• edited December 2015

Hi ABO,

What £10 Tourney Tokens are you referring to?

You'd probably be better asking Customer Care.
  • edited December 2015
    Hi Tikay - ok will do - it was the £10 I got for making a deposit of £5 or more in winter giveaway -it was on acount but was saving it for ukops - deposited £100  but then noticed tokens had gone - took it as a sign so played cash and ran it up to 550 ;-)

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Do the £10 tournament vouchers have an expiry?:
    Hi Tikay - ok will do - it was the £10 I got for making a deposit of £5 or more in winter giveaway -it was on acount but was saving it for ukops - deposited £100  but then noticed tokens had gone - took it as a sign so played cash and ran it up to 550 ;-)  
    Posted by AB0151
    Ha, that turned out nice, then. ;)

I'm a little embarrassed now, as I wrote daily puff for Winter Giveaway, & never even knew about that "deposit £5 & get £10" thing you mention.

I've had a peruse of the T & C's, & can't see mention of those Tokens, never mind how long they are valid.

I'll make a point of finding out, & let you know. Won't be today, as I'm trying to avoid bothering the Office with bits & bobs whilst they are so busy today, & with all the flood headaches & UKOPS etc. Can't begin to tell you how many times I bothered them with (relatively) "minor" bits & bobs yesterday, & it turned out to be a complete waste of everyone's time. Not sure they approve of me being so tiresome, they are in the "work smart, not hard" school. Quite right too I suppose.

Next case.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Do the £10 tournament vouchers have an expiry? : Ha, that turned out nice, then. ;) I'm a little embarrassed now, as I wrote daily puff for Winter Giveaway, & never even knew about that "deposit £5 & get £10" thing you mention.   I've had a peruse of the T & C's, & can't see mention of those Tokens, never mind how long they are valid.   I'll make a point of finding out, & let you know. Won't be today, as I'm trying to avoid bothering the Office with bits & bobs whilst they are so busy today, & with all the flood headaches & UKOPS etc. Can't begin to tell you how many times I bothered them with (relatively) "minor" bits & bobs yesterday, & it turned out to be a complete waste of everyone's time. Not sure they approve of me being so tiresome, they are in the "work smart, not hard" school. Quite right too I suppose. Next case.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I think it was probably a text/email sent out saying the winter promo was on come play deposit £5 and we will give you £10 ontop. I get those emails/texts once every couple of months. Think they just send it to people at random :)
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Do the £10 tournament vouchers have an expiry? : I think it was probably a text/email sent out saying the winter promo was on come play deposit £5 and we will give you £10 ontop. I get those emails/texts once every couple of months. Think they just send it to people at random :)
    Posted by RLT16
    Ahh, gotcha, thank you.

I'll search my e-Mails to see if I got one, if so, I'll check the T & C's.

You are right, though - they don't go to ALL players, they are data sorted according to need by some really neat software than selects ONLY those that warrant the offer.

If it was via Text, I delete all my spam texts, so it's too late now, but I have all incoming e-Mails filed.  

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Do the £10 tournament vouchers have an expiry? : I think it was probably a text/email sent out saying the winter promo was on come play deposit £5 and we will give you £10 ontop. I get those emails/texts once every couple of months. Think they just send it to people at random :)
    Posted by RLT16

If you get those texts once every few months then lucky you...I haven't been so fortunate! :)
  • edited December 2015

I had the same email. Deposited the fiver immediately. Checked bonus was in poker account. It was. Went onto use yesterday. Was gone. I don't proclaim to read through the small print of the t & c's but it should be made far clear in the main body of the email if there are "as long as" conditions. Sky do ok out of me with skybet and skypoker, and to loose the tenner bonus I felt just took the Mick. It's the sort of things that really irritates me and generally that makes me want to try other sites. I feel ripped off. May well be my own fault for not getting my magnifying glass to read the t&c's but that's not the way you should want your customers to feel.