You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

improve your game

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
some interesting chat between 2 players at a table the other night that i was on.
they were saying how the big names on here always get lucky and keep winning/cashing in tournaments,
of course any player that wins any tourney has to have their share of luck along the way,
i have been railing some of these big names for awhile now and i have learned alot from just watching how they play.
its not always luck they play their hands better than us rec players and know how to put you under constant pressure.
so instead of moaning about how lucky these regs are why not try railing them for abit ,you might even learn something

Comments

• edited December 2015
    You should write a book about all your learnings
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to improve your game:
    some interesting chat between 2 players at a table the other night that i was on. they were saying how the big names on here always get lucky and keep winning/cashing in tournaments, of course any player that wins any tourney has to have their share of luck along the way, i have been railing some of these big names for awhile now and i have learned alot from just watching how they play. its not always luck they play their hands better than us rec players and know how to put you under constant pressure. so instead of moaning about how lucky these regs are why not try railing them for abit ,you might even learn something                                                                 
    Posted by ynwa197525

excellent.  +1

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: improve your game:
    You should write a book about all your learnings
    Posted by alex1229[/
    its just my opinion alex

• edited December 2015
    I appreciate your post YNWA.

Im trying to turn my downslop to an upslope and improving is the only way to go.
  • edited December 2015
    I appreciate your post YNWA. Im trying to turn my downslop to an upslope and improving is the only way to go.
    Posted by mumsie
    me too mumsie ,gl at the tables sir
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to improve your game:
    some interesting chat between 2 players at a table the other night that i was on. they were saying how the big names on here always get lucky and keep winning/cashing in tournaments, of course any player that wins any tourney has to have their share of luck along the way, i have been railing some of these big names for awhile now and i have learned alot from just watching how they play. its not always luck they play their hands better than us rec players and know how to put you under constant pressure. so instead of moaning about how lucky these regs are why not try railing them for abit ,you might even learn something                                                                 
    Posted by ynwa197525
    Well done yesterday Mr Klopp fan, see HERE
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to improve your game : Well done yesterday Mr Klopp fan, see HERE
    Posted by Tikay10
    thank you tikay