You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New year new plan

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
No more hu poker for me in 2016, of any description.

In the last few weeks I have been playing hilo dyms, and the difference in enjoyment is immeasurable.

I am a winning heads up player over the year not by much to be honest, but a winner none the less.

But I am willing to sacrifice that in order to enjoy my poker again.

Not saying I wont or don't want to win, just saying I want to be happy playing poker again.

The guys playing the hilo dyms are truly an amazing bunch, I have learnt so much in recent weeks, the vast majority from

67bhoys, about how to manage a dym from start to finish, how to have good fun but yet take the game seriously.

In my opinion he is the best at are game on the site and more often than not he chooses to play low stakes but don't let that fool you, this guy has it all, good luck in 2016 Craig and on your travels.

Want to say happy new year to ger, hendo, aj, denise, pommy, maca, bito, war4, Tikay, and all the hilo regs.

Your an amazing bunch and I am looking forward to next year.

Kags

Comments

• edited January 2016

Kag, thanks for your kind words, I always try to play a friendly game no matter what level, and usually achieve over 60% win rate.

As for being the best player, I think a certain Alan(PLO Champion) may have a few words to say on the matter.

You'll be a very welcome addition to the PLO8 DYMs, but you will definitely make life tougher for us all, you are a very good player yourself.

I'm sure we'll all have fun in the new year, whilst trying to rob each other blind.

All the best for the new year.