You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NOT getting double SNG points!

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
So far I've played a £3.15 and £5.25 hyper HU and only got regular points.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    It's only double point on mobile  device this week 

double points on sng's next week 

• edited January 2016
    should have started for games finishing past midnight, so it's not working correctly
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: NOT getting double SNG points!:
    It's only double point on mobile  device this week  double points on sng's next week  https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-promotions/doubles-month
    Posted by ajmilton
    As Mike said we should be getting double points now as it's monday, just played another, still not working
  • edited January 2016
    I havent received double points on my games either :(
  • edited January 2016
    I agree it should be double points from 00:00 as per promo page.

Reported to CC

Has been "escalated"

Someone needs to reset the SNG lobby to award double points but doesnt appear to have been done.

Stayed up especially too :-(
  • edited January 2016
    ok chiggy lad, if you are playing on a mobile, there is something wrong 
    if you are playing on a pc, as stated in my first  post. gl 
      Edit.... silly me ....this is, week two 
    Complain away  guy's 
  • edited January 2016
    ok chiggy lad, if you are playing on a mobile, there is something wrong  if you are playing on a pc, as stated in my first  post. gl   
    Posted by ajmilton
    No, the mobile promo is supposed to be finished, it should be all SNGs now
  • edited January 2016
    Keep playing im sure sky will sort points out in the morning.
  • edited January 2016
  • edited January 2016
    gotcha ..it's   ..week two
    I'm a dummm assss 

• edited January 2016
    cc danny c forward it on to the poker team
  • edited January 2016
    @AJ It was only double points for mobile cash last week.

@wrongjohn so did Jonathan D. Said should be fixed by morning. Hopefully points will be credited.
  • edited January 2016
    ok chiggy lad, if you are playing on a mobile, there is something wrong  if you are playing on a pc, as stated in my first  post. gl   
    Posted by ajmilton
    No, the mobile promo is supposed to be finished, it should be all SNGs now
  • edited January 2016

Morning.

Crikey.

It is Double Points Week on all SNG's, not just those played on Mobile.

It should be on all SNG's which finish between 00.01 this morning, & 23.59 next Sunday.

Apologies if the switch was not flicked at Midnight, but Sky Poker WILL correct the error.

• edited January 2016
    Keep playing im sure sky will sort points out in the morning.
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    This.
  • edited January 2016

UPDATE

The Office are sorting this out right now. It is not "instant", but should populate within the next half an hour or so.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to reimburse the "missed" Double Points earned since midnight, which is regrettable, & for which they apologise.

By way of partial recompense, Double Points on SNG's, which was due to end at Midnight this coming Sunday, will now extend into next Monday. I'm currently unsure what time they will end next Monday, but will try to find out.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: NOT getting double SNG points! : This.
    Posted by Tikay10
    So not this!
  • edited January 2016
    Had my doubts about "this" too. Glad I went to bed now.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: NOT getting double SNG points! : So not this!
    Posted by MattBates
    Correct, you got me there Mr Bates. The period of Double Points was extended though.

Apologies.

• edited January 2016

The Double Points thingymajig has now been turned on, & Double Points on SNG's is up & running, albeit nearly 10 houirx late.

Wrong sort of snow, leaves on the line etc.

Apologies.  
  • edited January 2016
    As you know I am generally a "satisifed customer" here.

Just seems a bit of an obvious requirement though that if you set a schedule for double points promotions, and that requires manual intervention to set up - live. It kind of makes sense to plan that someone will be on shift at the requisite time to do the deed?

Even after alerting CC shortly after midnight it was disappointing that nothing could be done and the misinformation that points would be corrected didn't help.

On a positive note the Billionth hand promo is exciting.
  • edited January 2016
    Hi Phantom,

Please let me elaborate on this one.

Unfortunately it was a problem in the content of the Terms and Conditions. To turn double points on Sit and Go's on requires access to the office and takes around half an hour to fulfill. Therefore we should have stated that Double Sit and Go's should have started from 10:00:01 rather than 00:00:01. This was missed by me when checking the content that had been wrote for the promotion.

When customer care were alerted they informed me straight away however I was asleep and 10 miles from the office so I couldn't react until this morning. We cannot backdate points as, although we do have the ability to add points from the backend to players totals it will only be awarded to their overall points total and not to the weekly rewards total. The customer will therefore not see the benefit on the rewards payment.

To attempt to compensate we will add an extra day to this promotion so hopefully people can make more than they will have lost out on between midnight and 9.30.

I apologise once again for this.

Sam
  • edited January 2016
    Hi Phantom, Please let me elaborate on this one. Unfortunately it was a problem in the content of the Terms and Conditions. To turn double points on Sit and Go's on requires access to the office and takes around half an hour to fulfill. Therefore we should have stated that Double Sit and Go's should have started from 10:00:01 rather than 00:00:01. This was missed by me when checking the content that had been wrote for the promotion. When customer care were alerted they informed me straight away however I was asleep and 10 miles from the office so I couldn't react until this morning. We cannot backdate points as, although we do have the ability to add points from the backend to players totals it will only be awarded to their overall points total and not to the weekly rewards total. The customer will therefore not see the benefit on the rewards payment. To attempt to compensate we will add an extra day to this promotion so hopefully people can make more than they will have lost out on between midnight and 9.30. I apologise once again for this. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Thanks Sam.

I appreciate that you took the time to offer an explanation and personal apology.

Feel sorry for Tikay when things occasionally go wrong and there is grief on the forum.

Weekend points promotions usually run from noon to noon which I guess will make things easier to schedule.

And by the way people tend not to gripe too much when the lobby isn't set back to single points for an hour or two.
  • edited January 2016
    As you know I am generally a "satisifed customer" here. Just seems a bit of an obvious requirement though that if you set a schedule for double points promotions, and that requires manual intervention to set up - live. It kind of makes sense to plan that someone will be on shift at the requisite time to do the deed? Even after alerting CC shortly after midnight it was disappointing that nothing could be done and the misinformation that points would be corrected didn't help. On a positive note the Billionth hand promo is exciting.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Well I wrote out a longish reply and it disappeared as my log in expired :/
  • edited January 2016
    As you know I am generally a "satisifed customer" here. Just seems a bit of an obvious requirement though that if you set a schedule for double points promotions, and that requires manual intervention to set up - live. It kind of makes sense to plan that someone will be on shift at the requisite time to do the deed? Even after alerting CC shortly after midnight it was disappointing that nothing could be done and the misinformation that points would be corrected didn't help. On a positive note the Billionth hand promo is exciting.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Well I wrote out a longish reply and it disappeared as my log in expired :/
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: NOT getting double SNG points! : Thanks Sam. I appreciate that you took the time to offer an explanation and personal apology. Feel sorry for Tikay when things occasionally go wrong and there is grief on the forum. Weekend points promotions usually run from noon to noon which I guess will make things easier to schedule. And by the way people tend not to gripe too much when the lobby isn't set back to single points for an hour or two.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Not a problem.

And I never feel sorry for Tikay
  • edited January 2016
    still not getting em on h u sng's

contacted cc

apology's if these don't count

• edited January 2016
    still not getting em on h u sng's contacted cc apology's if these don't count
    Posted by gadgerno1
    I understand you are, or will be, getting them Gadger, & CC will be sorting it out with you.

That's all I know, but I'm assured it is sorted.

• edited January 2016
    Hi Mr K

They have sorted my query out, All dealt with

Thankyou