You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cash for points bonus

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
now either skys needs to change its wording of when it pays it or you need to tell your staff on the chat to get it right
i looked at the small print earlier and it says the bonus will be paid on the 2nd business day of a new calender month which is today so i started a chat to see when it will be paid i am now told its 5 days into the month so which is right
and they wonder why you keep asking the same question over and over

and they make you feel like your in the wrong well sky im not
 read your print on the cash for points promotion and either change it or make it clear

has anybody else had this problem

Comments

• edited February 2010
    hi sim, ive always been paid on the 2nd business day of the month, so i dont know about the 5 days
  • edited February 2010
    i'm sorry to hear of your problems sim75. let me look into this one for you.

i (or someone else) will post an update soon...
  • edited February 2010
    yes ozzie me to except jans bonus but thats because of the bank holidays
    think sky chat is wrong but they havent a clue what i was asking to begin with so why are they allowed to give false info out which angers those who play the site which in turn puts off them off playing this site
  • edited February 2010
    thanks rich u seem the only person who knows whats going on on here
  • edited February 2010
    haven't had mine either :(
  • edited February 2010
    this seems to happen every month, dw you will get it today... usually what happens is someone goes on the the chat thing at the start of the day and is told it wont be for another couple of days but it seems to always get sorted later on today.
  • edited February 2010

Just to let everyone know the Cash for Points bonuses will be paid today before 5pm. Apologies for the confusion but these bonuses are always paid out by the 2nd business day of the month.

Thanks

• edited February 2010
    hi blackfish3
    my point is not if we get them
     its the point of constant wrong info on skys chat or its the small print that needs to be changed thats my arguement
     just getting fed up with skys chat people getting it wrong but making it seem we are in the wrong
  • edited February 2010
    woo... go Sky Jack.

[trumpets]
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: cash for points bonus:
    hi blackfish3 my point is not if we get them  its the point of constant wrong info on skys chat or its the small print that needs to be changed thats my arguement  just getting fed up with skys chat people getting it wrong but making it seem we are in the wrong
    Posted by sim75

you do make a good point sim. i'll certainly pass on this feedback and see if we can improve things for you (and all other customers) next time
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2010

i do agree with you sky chat is a waste of time as no1 seems to have a clue what they are doing

id stick to phoneing them from now on thats what i do

• edited February 2010
    Bit harsh the tone u guys take sometimes. 

They're trying to help rnt they?? - And its a bonus after all.

• ckdckd
    edited February 2010

its not harse its true everytime ive used sky chat i get told 1 thing and if i phone i get told anther and when i say what chat said they tell me thats not wright   so something is up with it

• edited February 2010

Maybe so, I've never really used it, once when my forum wudnt load and I thought I'd been banned, lol. 

Nevermind, 5pm today then? Plenty of happy chappys throwing money around! woooohhhoooooo

DOHH

• edited February 2010
    time for you to start drinking so your ready for 5 doh?
  • edited February 2010
    dohhh i some times think im a little quick to judge and some times i may get it wrong
     but when i chat to sky chat and im told i have miss read something so i copy the text word for word and im told im still wrong i get angry
    my point to this thread was either sky needed to change its policies for paying out bonuses or inform their staff a little better because i was made to feel like i was in the wrong when it was them
  • edited February 2010

Ugh u gotta be joking I've just rolled outta bed and landed on a bed of empty cans! 

Heads spinning! 

Spicy chicken pizza, coronation street double bill, Heartbeat, Jeremy Kyle - TIMES 2! .....

SLEEP.....

Come dine with me, Simpsons....

TKO!!!

BED!!!!!!!

ROCK N ROLL LIFESTYLE!!!

DOHH
  • edited February 2010
    Ugh u gotta be joking I've just rolled outta bed and landed on a bed of empty cans!  Heads spinning!  Spicy chicken pizza, coronation street double bill, Heartbeat, Jeremy Kyle - TIMES 2! ..... SLEEP..... Come dine with me, Simpsons.... TKO!!! BED!!!!!!! ROCK N ROLL LIFESTYLE!!! DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    sick life
  • edited February 2010
    £10 added to my account... errrm there isnt even a £10 cash for points bonus :S... on to live chat... whats going on eh eh eh?... ooo £10 bonus for a survey GET IN!!!... do i remember this... errrrm nooooo, all good though :)
  • edited February 2010
    Ugh u gotta be joking I've just rolled outta bed and landed on a bed of empty cans!  Heads spinning!  Spicy chicken pizza, coronation street double bill, Heartbeat, Jeremy Kyle - TIMES 2! ..... SLEEP..... Come dine with me, Simpsons.... TKO!!! BED!!!!!!! ROCK N ROLL LIFESTYLE!!! DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i have  got of picture of you now doh after that,

rab-c-nessbitt lol,

your a topman dohhhh,

p.s hope that name rab sticks on you !

rover and out !
  • edited February 2010
    lol u have such a good life dohh lol when can i start doing that life style all i seem to do is work sleep lose at poker work sleep lose some more at poker lol
    hense wanting me bonus lol
  • edited February 2010
    £10 added to my account... errrm there isnt even a £10 cash for points bonus :S... on to live chat... whats going on eh eh eh?... ooo £10 bonus for a survey GET IN!!!... do i remember this... errrrm nooooo, all good though :)
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Tell me your joking Blackfish??? MORE £10 promo's i'm not part of??? THis is a conspiracy i tell ya. Everyones getting free tenners around here lol

It's complaint letter time.......Now Wheres My Pen????
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: cash for points bonus : Tell me your joking Blackfish??? MORE £10 promo's i'm not part of??? THis is a conspiracy i tell ya. Everyones getting free tenners around here lol It's complaint letter time.......Now Wheres My Pen????
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    oops they told me not to tell you!!
  • edited February 2010
    well ive just got my cash for points bonus now and its only 2 25pm lol well done sky rich and sky jack for sorting this out
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2010

thats not fair i had mine at 2.40  why did he get his first , i think there is a bit of favertisum going on here

ok ill try i have not got my cash for points for febuary 2010 yet what is going on i made 100,000 point can you please credit me asap  lol     jk

glad you got it sorted sim gl with it
  • edited February 2010
     thats not fair i had mine at 2.40  why did he get his first , i think there is a bit of favertisum going on here  ok ill try i have not got my cash for points for febuary 2010 yet what is going on i made 100,000 point can you please credit me asap  lol     jk  glad you got it sorted sim gl with it
    Posted by ckd
    Because "he" is a "she", maybe?

And you know what "She's" are like if they don't get served first.......
  • edited February 2010

I just got 56p credited to my account with a note saying.....ssssshhhhhhh, say nothing!
  • edited February 2010
    I just got 56p credited to my account with a note saying.....ssssshhhhhhh, say nothing!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Fiasco!