You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

On Air with Channing

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat

Part 4 of 4 is now out.

Really interesting stuff, as Neil talks the talk on life, poker, & gambling.

https://youtu.be/qxDpTJnT8rc

Comments

• edited January 2016
    a really good watch i watched all 4 episodes today :)  poker million those were the days loved that programme
  • edited January 2016
     Thanks mate, was just talking to someone about the Poker Million (the 1 table things in the studio) yesterday. Amazing how popular they were.
  • edited January 2016
    Done three episodes (2, 3, and 4) this afternoon, after watching Ep1 when it first came out.
    Really interesting - thanks all for putting these together.
    Evokes a lot of memories, particularly Poker Million (studio version) which was one of the shows I tuned into religiously during my early years of poker.

Never knew about the pancreatitis. So glad you recovered from that one!

Hope you keep doing the shows and Ambo thing long into the future.

Cheers!

• edited January 2016
    Never know where is best to post my appreciation about these blogs and video's but here goes.... loved them all ! And any poker stories from "back in the day" on poker night live / late night poker / poker million / any phil helmuth, daniel negraunu, phil ivey or anyone else would be pro players would love to hear about. No detail to small to hear about, thankyou. 

Even if you happen to still drink or see the Boatman brothers or jacarama or skype dave "el blondie" colclough and didn't want to mention it...please do. :}}
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: On Air with Channing:
    Never know where is best to post my appreciation about these blogs and video's but here goes.... loved them all ! And any poker stories from "back in the day" on poker night live / late night poker / poker million / any phil helmuth, daniel negraunu, phil ivey or anyone else would be pro players would love to hear about. No detail to small to hear about, thankyou.  Even if you happen to still drink or see the Boatman brothers or jacarama or skype dave "el blondie" colclough and didn't want to mention it...please do. :}}
    Posted by Any2Suited
                                                    Me too'
                                                              Loved the nostalgia about the poker Million and all the old school play and players.Nice one Neil.
                                   Jim
  • edited January 2016

All watched , really good too.

oi channing lend me a tenner ;)