You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

table pop up or flash?

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
hi all just wondering if your tables pop up when it is your go or flash?
my don't do anything, i have to keep looking though them to see if it is my go.
CAN YOU HELP.
skypoker can't.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    In Response to table pop up or flash?:
    hi all just wondering if your tables pop up when it is your go or flash? my don't do anything, i have to keep looking though them to see if it is my go. CAN YOU HELP. skypoker can't.
    Posted by rodneys1
    normally if it is your go you will hear the table bleep so you know its your turn, so make sure you have your sound on. if you are multi-tabling you will still hear the table bleep, however, if you have the tables overlapping, whichever table bleeps first usually pops to the front, sometimes however, they dont always pop to the front when you are making a play on another table. This is why it is a good idea to make sure your sound is working.
  • edited February 2010
    Did see a thread before where it said if you change the tables from standard-view to mini-view, you can watch/play a few simultaneously. Havent tried this myself though.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table pop up or flash?:
    In Response to table pop up or flash? : normally if it is your go you will hear the table bleep so you know its your turn, so make sure you have your sound on. if you are multi-tabling you will still hear the table bleep, however, if you have the tables overlapping, whichever table bleeps first usually pops to the front, sometimes however, they dont always pop to the front when you are making a play on another table. This is why it is a good idea to make sure your sound is working.
    Posted by POKERTREV

you forgot trev,

the all in button lights up and 

winks at you and says pushhhhhhhhh me ,

pushhhhhhhhh  meeee,

you know you want tooooooooooooo !
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table pop up or flash? :  you forgot trev, the all in button lights up and  winks at you and says pushhhhhhhhh me , pushhhhhhhhh  meeee, you know you want tooooooooooooo !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    LOL - naughty rover!  It is a splendid button
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table pop up or flash? :  you forgot trev, the all in button lights up and  winks at you and says pushhhhhhhhh me , pushhhhhhhhh  meeee, you know you want tooooooooooooo !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    How did I miss that? There is just something about that all in button. It is such a sneak!!!
  • edited February 2010
    Hope I remember to use it Tonght in the TKO Cause its 1min Roulette lol!!
  • edited February 2010
    sky need to implement this