You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I don't understand the rewards

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
Last week I played enough to get a free £2:30 tournament token but for the life of me can't work out how/where to redeem it. Can anyone explain how these things work? It's not the first time I've been told I'll get something and I've just never managed to get it.

Comments

• edited January 2016

Hi Jordski,

the tokens were given out on monday.

The 1st tournament after the token was awarded, the confirm box for the tournament would have had an option to use the token.

It may be that you have missed this, many of us have done the same.  Even though I know it is going to be there, I still use it when I don't want to.

If you contact customer care, they will find out what tournament you used it on.  If you used it on a tournament which was a lesser buy in than your token, ask if they would kindly refund the difference.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: I don't understand the rewards:
    Hi Jordski, the tokens were given out on monday. The 1st tournament after the token was awarded, the confirm box for the tournament would have had an option to use the token. It may be that you have missed this, many of us have done the same.  Even though I know it is going to be there, I still use it when I don't want to. If you contact customer care, they will find out what tournament you used it on.  If you used it on a tournament which was a lesser buy in than your token, ask if they would kindly refund the difference.
    Posted by 67Bhoys

^^^ I ran this through google translate ^^^

Scottish to English result , it spat out this....

Enter a tournie, use yer token.

• edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: I don't understand the rewards:
    In Response to Re: I don't understand the rewards : ^^^ I ran this through google translate ^^^ Scottish to English result , it spat out this.... Enter a tournie, use yer token.
    Posted by mumsie

Aye?