You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO II - Formal Objection Lodged with Suit-City

edited February 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments

An e-Mail from Sky Poker Head Office this morning - you should all have got it - said THIS.....

"....TKO II Event 3 takes place at 7pm today on Tuesday 2nd February. The tournament will be Roulette.After Team Lisa-Marie's crushing victory in the Omaha they are now favourites with Sky Bet to take the title....."

Legally, these are deemed to be "leading statements", suggesting in players minds a specific outcome.

This is an outrage - a FIASCO, indeed.

How can the "impartial" Head Office say such things? How can they even DARE suggest that Team Girlie is favourite?

I plan to shake this tree until we get justice. I shall lobby, I shall nag, I shall witter on. I may even troll.

We in Team tikay - the REIGNING CHAMPIONS I'll remind you - are having none of this nonsense.

Worry not, we will be revolting.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    In Response to TKO II - Formal Objection Lodged with Suit-City:
    An e-Mail from Sky Poker Head Office this morning - you should all have got it - said THIS..... "....TKO II Event 3 takes place at 7pm today on Tuesday 2nd February. The tournament will be Roulette. After Team Lisa-Marie's crushing victory in the Omaha they are now favourites with Sky Bet to take the title....." Legally, these are deemed to be "leading statements", suggesting in players minds a specific outcome. This is an outrage - a FIASCO, indeed. How can the "impartial" Head Office say such things? How can they even DARE suggest that Team Girlie is favourite? I plan to shake this tree until we get justice. I shall lobby, I shall nag, I shall witter on. I may even troll. We in Team tikay - the REIGNING CHAMPIONS I'll remind you - are having none of this nonsense. Worry not, we will be revolting.
    Posted by Tikay10
    That's true because to all those in Team LML, you are revolting...
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Formal Objection Lodged with Suit-City:
    In Response to TKO II - Formal Objection Lodged with Suit-City : That's true because to all those in Team LML, you are revolting...
    Posted by Action_Dan

Action Dan.. You ROCK!!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to TKO II - Formal Objection Lodged with Suit-City:
    An e-Mail from Sky Poker Head Office this morning - you should all have got it - said THIS..... "....TKO II Event 3 takes place at 7pm today on Tuesday 2nd February. The tournament will be Roulette. After Team Lisa-Marie's crushing victory in the Omaha they are now favourites with Sky Bet to take the title....." Legally, these are deemed to be "leading statements", suggesting in players minds a specific outcome. This is an outrage - a FIASCO, indeed. How can the "impartial" Head Office say such things? How can they even DARE suggest that Team Girlie is favourite? I plan to shake this tree until I realise its a lampost. I shall Get lost in the lobby, I shall NAP, I shall wither on and on and on and on... I may even Gnome!?!. We in Team tikay - the REIGNING CHAMPIONS I'll remind you - are having none of this nonsense. Worry not, we will be revolting.
    Posted by Tikay10

now thats better....
  • edited February 2010
    I don't understand what Suit-City have to do with the thrashing Team Tikay got (?)