You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FTAO JP

edited January 2016 in Priority

Not sure if error in office or if someone is taking the michael, but I have received two 'priority' emails this week. 

Comments

• edited January 2016
    In Response to FTAO JP:
    Not sure if error in office or if someone is taking the michael, but I have received two 'priority' emails this week. 
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi mate,

It's semi-intentional.

The promotion is open to everyone, as are a lot of Priority promotions.

On this occasion, we've decided to push the promotion to a wider group of customers, We don't hand-select these customers, but we do have a report which suggests a group of customers  who could potentially gain Priority status. 

We just want to make sure everyone gets the most from our promotions, however, we also don't want to send people irrelevant content, so I do apologise if you don't feel this promotion is relevant to yourself.

Cheers,
    JP.

• edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: FTAO JP:
    In Response to FTAO JP : Hi mate, It's semi-intentional. The promotion is open to everyone, as are a lot of Priority promotions. On this occasion, we've decided to push the promotion to a wider group of customers, We don't hand-select these customers, but we do have a report which suggests a group of customers  who could potentially gain Priority status.  We just want to make sure everyone gets the most from our promotions, however, we also don't want to send people irrelevant content, so I do apologise if you don't feel this promotion is relevant to yourself. Cheers, JP.
    Posted by Sky_JP

Arrr, that makes sense. I dont think I would fit into Priority.....too many moaners in there already. I will stick to my Priory club ;)