You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fridays 7K Double Stack email...

edited February 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
not sure if i should mention this as it mite be exclusive, but did any1 else get the email saying u can play for free cos sky will refund ur entry as a cash bonus, thing is theres no details as to when sky will refund you, any1 know anything about this? sky_rich, perhaps you could tell me, also is this instead of my cash4points bonus for Jan? cos i haven't received that.

Sikas

Comments

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Fridays 7K Double Stack email...:
    not sure if i should mention this as it mite be exclusive, but did any1 else get the email saying u can play for free cos sky will refund ur entry as a cash bonus, thing is theres no details as to when sky will refund you, any1 know anything about this? sky_rich, perhaps you could tell me, also is this instead of my cash4points bonus for Jan? cos i haven't received that. Sikas
    Posted by sikas
    Hi Silas

I would send Rich a PMif it was me :)
  • edited February 2010
    Ok So Grimstar gets £10 bonus from some e-mail, Blackfish is on a tenner for a survey and you get your buy-in back if you play in the deepstack????? I'm starting to feel like one of the last lepers in the colony? 

Where are all these Promo's coming from and HOW do I get In on them??
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Fridays 7K Double Stack email...:
    not sure if i should mention this as it mite be exclusive, but did any1 else get the email saying u can play for free cos sky will refund ur entry as a cash bonus, thing is theres no details as to when sky will refund you, any1 know anything about this? sky_rich, perhaps you could tell me, also is this instead of my cash4points bonus for Jan? cos i haven't received that. Sikas
    Posted by sikas

hey there,

your best point of call for this will be the customer care team. please use the links below and they will be able to help resolve your query.

if you don't get any progress just give me another shout and i'll see what i can do.

cheers!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Fridays 7K Double Stack email...:
    Ok So Grimstar gets £10 bonus from some e-mail, Blackfish is on a tenner for a survey and you get your buy-in back if you play in the deepstack????? I'm starting to feel like one of the last lepers in the colony?  Where are all these Promo's coming from and HOW do I get In on them??
    Posted by ACESOVER8s

You're on a promotion next month ................. you get a free hand-bell :o)

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Fridays 7K Double Stack email...:
    Ok So Grimstar gets £10 bonus from some e-mail, Blackfish is on a tenner for a survey and you get your buy-in back if you play in the deepstack????? I'm starting to feel like one of the last lepers in the colony?  Where are all these Promo's coming from and HOW do I get In on them??
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    You musta bin a bad boy in a previous life Aces, however, I have no £10 bonus, no tenner for survey (which I did fill in) and no money back offer from an email.

But I did get my Cash for Points Money Today - so its all good innit!!!!