You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ukpc final feb

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
 Hi Guys, anyone recieved Email regard final in Feb that it starts on the Friday not Saturday as TK told Clare008.?

Comments

• edited January 2016
    In Response to ukpc final feb:
     Hi Guys, anyone recieved Email regard final in Feb that it starts on the Friday not Saturday as TK told Clare008.?
    Posted by goldon

Have you been put in fridays too? Iv just rung sky about it, 
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: ukpc final feb:
    In Response to ukpc final feb : Have you been put in fridays too? Iv just rung sky about it, 
    Posted by claire008
     Going with friend who is in it and booked hotel Sat ?

Works Spanner comes 2 mind !
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: ukpc final feb :  Going with friend who is in it and booked hotel Sat ? Works Spanner comes 2 mind !
    Posted by goldon
    Aye iv booked my hotel for the saturday so fingers crossed can be sorted 
  • edited January 2016
    Just got a call back and theyve said im Ok For the Saturday. Get your friend to give them a call and see if they can sort it :)
  • edited January 2016
    Just got a call back and theyve said im Ok For the Saturday. Get your friend to give them a call and see if they can sort it :)
    Posted by claire008
     Cheers will do ..........  Think they're pulling our chain, put them in the joke section. lol
  • edited January 2016

You are all booked to play on the SATURDAY, as I stated previously.

T & C's clearly say......

"To have the chance of winning a Sky Poker UK Poker Championships Main Event seat you can qualify either via satellites or by direct buy-in at the event venue, Dusk Till Dawn. Successful players will be entered into Day 1C, which commences on Saturday 27th February 2015 at 12.00pm."

I imagine that you will receive a correction from Sky Poker shortly, confirming that it the Saturday.

Apologies if you were informed otherwise.

If anyone prefers to play on the Thursday or Friday, that's cool, too, just let Tighty or myself know in advance, & we'll sort it.
  • edited January 2016
    You are all booked to play on the SATURDAY, as I stated previously.   T & C's clearly say...... "To have the chance of winning a Sky Poker UK Poker Championships Main Event seat you can qualify either via satellites or by direct buy-in at the event venue, Dusk Till Dawn. Successful players will be entered into Day 1C, which commences on Saturday 27th February 2015 at 12.00pm." I imagine that you will receive a correction from Sky Poker shortly, confirming that it the Saturday.   Apologies if you were informed otherwise. If anyone prefers to play on the Thursday or Friday, that's cool, too, just let Tighty or myself know in advance, & we'll sort it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks,  but were coming up Friday now .......... just to be sure.?