You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Big Game Freeroll

edited January 2016 in Priority

Does anybody know when this is taking place? It was provisionally set for today (Thursday 7th) according to the promotions page.

Comments

• edited January 2016

^^^^

Good morning.

JP is currently unwell, but as far as I am aware, the DRAW is taking place, as scheduled, today. (Thursday January 7th).

Se JP's comment confirming that yesterday, in which he said....

"Hi gents,
    Sorry for the late reply, I'm a little unwell at the moment, and out of the office.
    The freeroll will go ahead as scheduled, and the prize draw will take place tomorrow.
    Best,Jp."

That was on the main thread, HERE

The actual "Big Game" remains, as far as I am aware, scheduled for Thursday January 14th, @ 8.30pm.

All the gumf, & T & C's, are HERE

Any questions, hit me up, & if JP is not around, I'll try & find the answer. 

PS - HNY.

• edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: The Big Game Freeroll:
    ^^^^ Good morning. JP is currently unwell, but as far as I am aware, the DRAW is taking place, as scheduled, today. (Thursday January 7th). Se JP's comment confirming that yesterday, in which he said.... "Hi gents, Sorry for the late reply, I'm a little unwell at the moment, and out of the office. The freeroll will go ahead as scheduled, and the prize draw will take place tomorrow. Best, Jp." That was on the main thread, HERE The actual "Big Game" remains, as far as I am aware, scheduled for Thursday January 14th, @ 8.30pm.   All the gumf, & T & C's, are HERE Any questions, hit me up, & if JP is not around, I'll try & find the answer.  PS - HNY.  
    Posted by Tikay10

All correct, as usual!

I'm on the mend now, and back in the office.

I've just conducted the prize draw, with an adjudicator, of course, and will be contacting the winners at a slightly more "Poker-Player-Friendly" time.

The freeroll will go ahead as planned tonight, and an SMS will be sent out this afternoon to give everyone a little bit of a reminder.

The Big Cash Game will take place one week today. I'll be on the sidelines, making sure everything runs smoothly.

I'll also take this opportunity to give a big thank you to Tikay, as his help is always appreciated, but even more-so when I've been a little under the weather!
  • edited January 2016

Tonight's Freeroll is in the Lobby now, HERE
  • edited January 2016
    The winners of the prizedraw have now all been informed, so I can share on here.

A big congratulations to;

The_Fishhh
    robtim
    sikas

You've all won yourselves a seat to the Big Cash Game, taking place one week from today!

Best of luck to everyone in the freeroll tonight.