You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cashing out in live football!

edited January 2016 in Betting Chat
I like the cash out features now available and now often split stakes on bets to get a potential cash out profit whilst allowing the 2nd stake to run till the end. But my question to anybody reading... Is for example the Man city v everton cup game yesterday. I thought it would finish 2 v 1 to either team, but also did a bet on 0v0 and 1v0 to both teams. I cashed out on the 0v0 around 40 mins for a profit and then 1v0 everton about 60th minute for a profit and then let the 2v1 bet ride till the end because i was already in profit for my bets.

So if you were to take a position/opinion of a game and think that there would be goals, could you make money each week doing various potential scores with the aim to cash out early on most of them?

Any opinions welcomed.

Cheers Dave.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    I think you could make a good arguement for doing this. But you need two evenly matched sides and to be disciplined and decice you cashing out points and stick to them. but youve hit the perfect result on the everton game. how often does that happen if either side in any match your doing scores a couple early your stuffed. Also the fact that its a two legged cup match make a difference to the approach of both teams.