You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tournament lobby

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
Just wondering if it's possible to have more than one tournament lobby open at a time? I use google chrome if that makes any difference? Or is it just me that can't. 

Comments

• edited January 2016

You can have as many as you like open, however, if you close any they will not reopen. If this happens just go to the browser and open them there.
  • edited January 2016
    Ohh because when I have one open I'll go to open another and it opens it over the one I already had open if that makes sense like using the same tab,  maybe it's just me then it's so annoying 

Thanks though 
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Tournament lobby:
      You can have as many as you like open, however, if you close any they will not reopen. If this happens just go to the browser and open them there.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    How do you do this? I have the same issue as the OP - one lobby supersedes the previous.

• edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Tournament lobby : How do you do this? I have the same issue as the OP - one lobby supersedes the previous.
    Posted by BigBluster
      Hi BB, I can open as many as I like and can resize them so I can have, say, 4 lobbies on at the same time and can position them where I want them.

NB,  obv when I am railing as I rarely have a personal interest in more than 1 at a time.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Tournament lobby : How do you do this? I have the same issue as the OP - one lobby supersedes the previous.
    Posted by BigBluster
    Do you use google chrome aswell? Maybe it's that :s if other people can. 
  • edited January 2016
    Ohh because when I have one open I'll go to open another and it opens it over the one I already had open if that makes sense like using the same tab,  maybe it's just me then it's so annoying  Thanks though 
    Posted by asmithx

Exactly the same for me and I use Chrome, but I also have Firefox and IE and they behave the same way too. Not found a way to get multiple lobbies open...

• edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Tournament lobby : Exactly the same for me and I use Chrome, but I also have Firefox and IE and they behave the same way too. Not found a way to get multiple lobbies open...
    Posted by NoseyBonk

....only on the download version. Even then, it does not always work. I am resigned to the fact that I have to close down and reboot every two hours or so (on the break) if I am multi tabling and I wish to see the updated lobbies.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Tournament lobby : ....only on the download version. Even then, it does not always work. I am resigned to the fact that I have to close down and reboot every two hours or so (on the break) if I am multi tabling and I wish to see the updated lobbies.
    Posted by MAXALLY

Ah yes, cheers, I see now. That does support multiple lobbies. I don't really use the DC - prefer to stick to browsers.

• edited January 2016
    You can do it.

Assuming you're playing two mtts (I'll call them mtt 1 and mtt 2)

1) Open lobby from mtt 1 copy the link in the address bar. Close down lobby.
    2) Open lobby from mtt 2
    3) Open new internet tab and paste in address link from mtt1.

Bingo!
  • edited January 2016
    You can do it. Assuming you're playing two mtts (I'll call them mtt 1 and mtt 2) 1) Open lobby from mtt 1 copy the link in the address bar. Close down lobby. 2) Open lobby from mtt 2 3) Open new internet tab and paste in address link from mtt1. Bingo!
    Posted by jdsallstar

Of course!
    Brain not working today.
    Cheers JDS.

• edited January 2016
    You can do it. Assuming you're playing two mtts (I'll call them mtt 1 and mtt 2) 1) Open lobby from mtt 1 copy the link in the address bar. Close down lobby. 2) Open lobby from mtt 2 3) Open new internet tab and paste in address link from mtt1. Bingo!
    Posted by jdsallstar
    So clever thanks hehe