You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

More Issues. Another complaint being logged if I ever get to speak to live help.

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat

For some reason im being told the screenshots are too large.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    After speaking to a guy from Sky on the phone the other day about the phantom all in issue, I was assured I shouldn't experience any further issues

Well, tonight, 3 issues in one session.

1. I'm playing 4 tables, 3 are fine, 1 I have been dealt no cards.

2.I'm playing 5 tables and for some reason 1of those tables has me sat out and isn't dealing me cards as it's saying I'm away and will not deal me in.

3. T(akes the biscuit.) 1 table I'm playing a hand, 2nd table says it cant connect me to the table, and the 3rd I can only see the river card on the table.
  • edited January 2016
    Live help have answered me and wont deal with my issue. I'm currently being ignored by Daniel B.
  • edited January 2016
    i had this issue today and it  was not due to lag.

i thought it folded to me and pushed allin on the bb from the small blind then chips moved from another part of table but i have no screenshot or nothing as it happened so fast.

it was right near the end of the open today and ill find the hand and report to. 

tbh it didnt influence play as i would of pushed anyway but its still a glitch needing fixing
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: More Issues. Another complaint being logged if I ever get to speak to live help.:
    For some reason im being told the screenshots are too large.
    Posted by cowhead
    it might be that they're too large.

• edited January 2016
    In Response to More Issues. Another complaint being logged if I ever get to speak to live help.:
    After speaking to a guy from Sky on the phone the other day about the phantom all in issue, I was assured I shouldn't experience any further issues Well, tonight, 3 issues in one session. 1. I'm playing 4 tables, 3 are fine, 1 I have been dealt no cards. 2.I'm playing 5 tables and for some reason 1of those tables has me sat out and isn't dealing me cards as it's saying I'm away and will not deal me in. 3. T(akes the biscuit.) 1 table I'm playing a hand, 2nd table says it cant connect me to the table, and the 3rd I can only see the river card on the table.
    Posted by cowhead
    Morning Dave.

Sorry to hear you had a few issues with Sky Poker again last night.

I play here most nights & I play - or more correctly, am dealt, as I'm a bit nitty - a few thousand hands every night. No point denying these little hiccups & foibles exist, they just do, & I experience them every night. In a 4 hour session, I might not be able to see my cards 2 or 3 times. It's not good, it should not happen, but it just does. Personally, I'm quite stoical about these things, but your angst is understandable.

Sky Poker are aware, but I believe they are classed as "edge cases" & are quite hard to resolve. They are, primarily, due to connection issues, wifi strength etc. Those of us with stronger connections suffer them less, but I think most of us get them occasionally.

At some point, I guess it will get resolved, but I have no idea when that might be.

That might not be what you want to hear, & the Suits might not be best pleased with my opinions, but that's how I see it.

For balance, the site is seeing record levels of traffic of late, & certainly this week, with the "Double" Promos on Cash & SNG's. (The issues we are discussing are not traffic or volume related incidentally). By far the vast majority don't suffer these problems, if they did traffic would not be so good, but it's fair to say some of us do.

I'll pass your comments Upstairs on this occasion, to try & get them to the right desk quickly, but I can't promise immediate resolution or even diagnosis.

PS - Notwithstanding all that, I still want Sunderland to be relegated. If it helps, I'd be delighted if Newcastle accompanied them into the Sky Bet Championship. I think both Teams would do OK - mid-table at worst - in the Championship.  There you go, no cooey-wooey there...... 

• edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: More Issues. Another complaint being logged if I ever get to speak to live help.:
    In Response to More Issues. Another complaint being logged if I ever get to speak to live help. : Morning Dave. Sorry to hear you had a few issues with Sky Poker again last night. I play here most nights & I play - or more correctly, am dealt, as I'm a bit nitty - a few thousand hands every night. No point denying these little hiccups & foibles exist, they just do, & I experience them every night. In a 4 hour session, I might not be able to see my cards 2 or 3 times. It's not good, it should not happen, but it just does. Personally, I'm quite stoical about these things, but your angst is understandable.   Sky Poker are aware, but I believe they are classed as "edge cases" & are quite hard to resolve. They are, primarily, due to connection issues, wifi strength etc. Those of us with stronger connections suffer them less, but I think most of us get them occasionally.   At some point, I guess it will get resolved, but I have no idea when that might be.   That might not be what you want to hear, & the Suits might not be best pleased with my opinions, but that's how I see it.   For balance, the site is seeing record levels of traffic of late, & certainly this week, with the "Double" Promos on Cash & SNG's. (The issues we are discussing are not traffic or volume related incidentally). By far the vast majority don't suffer these problems, if they did traffic would not be so good, but it's fair to say some of us do.   I'll pass your comments Upstairs on this occasion, to try & get them to the right desk quickly, but I can't promise immediate resolution or even diagnosis.   PS - Notwithstanding all that, I still want Sunderland to be relegated. If it helps, I'd be delighted if Newcastle accompanied them into the Sky Bet Championship. I think both Teams would do OK - mid-table at worst - in the Championship.  There you go, no cooey-wooey there......   
    Posted by Tikay10

Why would you even say this tikay? i thought you were alright until now :)

• edited January 2016
    In Response to More Issues. Another complaint being logged if I ever get to speak to live help.:
    After speaking to a guy from Sky on the phone the other day about the phantom all in issue, I was assured I shouldn't experience any further issues Well, tonight, 3 issues in one session. 1. I'm playing 4 tables, 3 are fine, 1 I have been dealt no cards. 2.I'm playing 5 tables and for some reason 1of those tables has me sat out and isn't dealing me cards as it's saying I'm away and will not deal me in. 3. T(akes the biscuit.) 1 table I'm playing a hand, 2nd table says it cant connect me to the table, and the 3rd I can only see the river card on the table.
    Posted by cowhead

yes i was on a table with phantom once and i must admit his all-in shoves were a big issue, top marks to sky for offering to try and control this and i hope he learns his lesson 

• edited January 2016
    at least your tables load.........last 2 days i cant even load tables and when they do im sat out etc....tried to do freeroll for tonights main........im blinded out before table even loads :(
  • edited January 2016
    All i can add to this thread is that ive played on sky since it started, only issue ive ever had (cept those that effect all) is that occasionally on table move dont see flop.Not a big issue for me as I fold a lot. Play on browser rather than download as this seems to have less problems 

GL ALL