You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Shout out to "pompeynic" & his friends.

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat

Many of you, especially the PLO8 regulars, will know that our good mate "pompeynic" has been absent from the tables for a good while.

Back in November, he posted this.....

"Hi Ger and all hu players,
Very sorry but I have had a few personal problems and have been unable to play for quite a while now, I will be unable to play until late December or early January. If we can hold on until then fantastic, if not, I would like to wish Ger , my PLO8 friend, and all round good egg, the best of luck and I hope you go on and win it for the ploppers. If we can postpone until when I am back I will contact you then. May I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.
Nick"

He had not posted, or played since, but yesterday, I saw that he entered the Fun Comp we organised.

Fingers crossed that is a sign that things are looking up for him. You could not wish to play against a nicer bloke, took his beats like a proper grown up, & life had been quite difficult for him personally for a few years.

Nick, if you see this, you are very much missed by the usual suspects here. Happy New Year to you mate, & we hope to see you back amongst us soon.

Comments