You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ukpc dilemma

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
There is a small chance i may not be able to attend ukpc due to work. Are there any alternatives if you cannot attend ?

Comments

• edited January 2016

Hi Mr J.

I would doubt it, & the T & C's are quite clear.

If a different start day would help - Thursday or Friday - I can sort that no problem.

In truth, you'd be best to ask CC, as nobody on the Community - least of all me (my view has no official standing) - will address it officially here.

Good luck, speak to CC, & I hope you get sorted one way or another.

• edited January 2016
    In Response to ukpc dilemma:
    There is a small chance i may not be able to attend ukpc due to work. Are there any alternatives if you cannot attend ?
    Posted by CxE1
    Oh no :( shame my pocket's shall remain fuller for longer then ;) lol
  • edited January 2016
    I would by the seat at x price if that is an option
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: ukpc dilemma:
    In Response to ukpc dilemma : Oh no :( shame my pocket's shall remain fuller for longer then ;) lol
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I said cant attend poker, nothing about not attendind bar. 
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to ukpc dilemma : Oh no :( shame my pocket's shall remain fuller for longer then ;) lol
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I said cant attend poker, nothing about not attendind bar. 
  • edited January 2016
    I would by the seat at x price if that is an option
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Be happy to give free and do a deal. Left you some tips for punta
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: ukpc dilemma : Be happy to give free and do a deal. Left you some tips for punta
    Posted by CxE1

No would definitely pay some of the value on the seat but we could add a % on also if you wanted a sweat.... not sure Sky would do it but this is a 100% genuine offer and sky get another online player in the pool.

If you can free up the time to go I would 100% reccomend it the UKPC is a great experience!
  • edited January 2016
    The backs bad but its not that. Might be starting a new job and getting time off would be very difficult. Falls in the middle of 3 weeks of training. This kills me as ive won to play in brighton, nottingham and at the vic in london during this time. The other 2 are with same company and they are flexible if i need to change. Im relatively new on this site so no idea about flexibility. 
  • edited January 2016
    I've got a dilemma why since skypoker has been taken over it been fixed.
    I have 400,000 hands taped all rivers pairs a con site why.......
  • edited January 2016
    The backs bad but its not that. Might be starting a new job and getting time off would be very difficult. Falls in the middle of 3 weeks of training. This kills me as ive won to play in brighton, nottingham and at the vic in london during this time. The other 2 are with same company and they are flexible if i need to change. Im relatively new on this site so no idea about flexibility. 
    Posted by CxE1
    I have also qualified for the Vic one, so i'll see you there if you are able to play it....Sky have shown flexibility in the past-gl in the new job, though should only need the Sat/Sun off for the ukpc (think only FT on the Monday)
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: ukpc dilemma : I have also qualified for the Vic one, so i'll see you there if you are able to play it....Sky have shown flexibility in the past-gl in the new job, though should only need the Sat/Sun off for the ukpc (think only FT on the Monday)
    Posted by Essexphil
    Did not get job, apparently came a close second.lol.See you at vic. Im vinny. Indian guy.Are you playing uk tour. I should be going to brighton.
  • edited January 2016
    Sorry to hear you didn't get the job Vinny.

Does this mean we can expect to see you at the UKPC? Will be good to have a catch-up!
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: ukpc dilemma : Did not get job, apparently came a close second.lol.See you at vic. Im vinny. Indian guy.Are you playing uk tour. I should be going to brighton.
    Posted by CxE1
    Sry about the job. See you at ukpc/vic-i don't play the tour, only play live 4-5 times a year. Not playing Brighton-live too far away for that buy-in