You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Question for the guys playing more than 10 tables over 2 screens

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
I normally play 8 tables because that fits nicely onto one screen, i do however have a second screen set up ready to add more tables but i find once i move tables to the other screeen and hit the tile table button the tables on the first screen get tiled fine but all the tables on my second screen get dragged to the bottom left corner of the second screen and stack ontop of each other. does anyone else have this problem? and is there a way to fix or will i have to manually place/move each table?

any help apprieciated :)

Comments

• edited January 2016
    I have two screens but rarely have enough tables up to go onto the second screen. Dunno what your monitor resolution is but if I make the tables as small as sky allow then I can fit 12 on one screen without overlap so 2nd monitor is often for lobbies, Skype, watching 24 etc.

I do know tho that skys tile button has never worked across monitors (or even on 1 monitor afaik), you'll have to do it yourself, but it is pretty quick and easy once you do it regular
  • edited January 2016
    I usually have to tile them myself on my 2nd monitor. Not ideal, but like lambert says, once you have done it regularly it's pretty quick & easy to do.
  • edited January 2016
    I normally play on a couple of sites and have always tiled them myself partly as I want certain games in certain spaces. 
  • edited January 2016
    cheers for the replys all. i'll give it a go later
  • edited January 2016
    There is some software called PlaceMint that organises windows based on their title descriptions. It's useful for poker and can do exactly what you're asking: you literally type the dimensions of the windows and where you want them to be (i.e. on which screen), and any time a window matching the desciption opens up it will automatically be resized and moved. 
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Question for the guys playing more than 10 tables over 2 screens:
    There is some software called PlaceMint that organises windows based on their title descriptions. It's useful for poker and can do exactly what you're asking: you literally type the dimensions of the windows and where you want them to be (i.e. on which screen), and any time a window matching the desciption opens up it will automatically be resized and moved. 
    Posted by radiofed28
    i figured there be a genius somewhere that knew soemthing like this, will look into it tyvm
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Question for the guys playing more than 10 tables over 2 screens:
    In Response to Re: Question for the guys playing more than 10 tables over 2 screens : i igured there be a genius somewhere that knew soemthing like this, will look into it tyvm
    Posted by RLT16

If you manage to figure out the youtube tutorials. please share