You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BRAAAAG!

Hi all
                                                         Last night I played a private 27- handed £50 buy- in tourney at my mates resteraunt.
                By 5 a.m. we were down to 6 players and I was the shortest stack with about 11 bigs,up against at least 3 stacks with 60 + bigs!
                               Next hand I get AA in the cut-off.I shove and get 2 callers,My aces hold so I'm feeling a bit more confident of cashing(3 get paid) My next hand is AA again! 2 players shove on my button so I snap to see they both had AK and my hand held again!
                                   Now I'm chip lead and heads-up and get dealt(you guessed it) AA!!!!(Can anybody tell me the odds of hitting AA 3 times in a row?)My opponent shoves with KQ and my AA holds to win the tourney!
                                     I went home with £900 in my pocket after buying a round of drinks for the final table players-RESULT! Talk about luck or what?
                                               Anybody else had any similar outrageous win runs like that?
                                                                                                                                    Jim