You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Account transaction history

edited January 2016 in Feedback & Suggestions
Is it possible to download the transactions so i can access my results. The existing view is unhelpful to say the least. 

Comments

• edited January 2016
    you can open up the hand history and view it.(if thats what you mean)
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Account transaction history:
    you can open up the hand history and view it.(if thats what you mean)
    Posted by mumsie
    Well actually its the results as in 'money' in and out connected to poker 'game' cash DYMs etc etc but thanks for the response. I accept this may not be possible now but eg a csv file download would be handy. 
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Account transaction history:
    In Response to Re: Account transaction history : Well actually its the results as in 'money' in and out connected to poker 'game' cash DYMs etc etc but thanks for the response. I accept this may not be possible now but eg a csv file download would be handy. 
    Posted by Golf51

What I do is go into my account. In the first filter select "poker" and the second filter what ever period I'm interested in. Then I just manually highlight the results and copy to excel. Analyse to my hearts content :)

On another note the myaccount section can be tediously slow when trying to get results over a long period.