You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SUPERBOWL BET ANYBODY?

edited February 2010 in The Shed
New Orleans Saints 13/8 to win with no spread. 11/10 with a 5.5 point start on the colts.

Best bets available on sky bet, IMO 

New Orleans to win by 7 -12 points 13/2.
 Personally this will be my bet. Indianapolis Colts have shown all year that they can be passed on and the real MVP of the league, Drew Brees has the firepower and the protection to shred the Colts defence.

If you feel the need to bet on the Colts, then winning by 1 -6 and 7-12 offer the same odds 7/2.

MVP of the game, normally goes to the winning QB. (yanks are so blinkered) so Drew Brees at 11/4 looks good.

Lastly, first TD for the Colts, Dallas Clark at 4/1 represents great value.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    I hope you're wrong, but only because I win £95 if the Colts win (no handicap) How long does the match last. Isnt it about 4 hours?
  • edited February 2010
    its roughly 4 hours depending on the game play, when i saw miami play at wembley it was about 4 and a half hours.
  • edited February 2010
    Cheers- stoxy.
  • edited February 2010
    I have a bet on NO Saints +6....

This is mainly because I have been following a capper that has been hitting around 65% all season and I made some pretty good cash thanks to him.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: SUPERBOWL BET ANYBODY?:
    I have a bet on NO Saints +6.... This is mainly because I have been following a capper that has been hitting around 65% all season and I made some pretty good cash thanks to him.
    Posted by RemyMartin
    That doesn't make me feel very confident about my bet. Sorry Remy but whats a capper?
    Is it a handicapper,and if so, is it a newspaper tipster or what. because I would love to be getting 65% on almost even money bets next season.My football betting is quite similar, and its been a nice little earner for each of the last 4 seasons,by football, I mean real football with the right shaped ball. lol
  • edited February 2010
    Yes Tortus, a capper is short for handicapper. The one I am following has a blog (http://premiumfootballpicks.blogspot.com/) and that's his second season in a row hitting around 65%. Next season if I don't start handicapping games on my own, I will stick with him again - and I'm gonna bet big....I suggest checking him out, he is definitely $$$$.
  • edited February 2010
    Thanks alot for that Remy,looks very impressive- he certainly does his homework, and must spend quite a bit of time compiling his facts+figures.Now Ive got the website I will def. look at it, at the start of next season.
    Thanks again, and hope you get a good profitable next season.
  • edited February 2010
    when i started this thread i hadn't realised that i'd timed out and wasn't logged in as me anymore. Now i'm gutted because the Saints defence has been too good and they won by 14 so my bet lost. what a great result though. As a Miami fan i can say that i'm glad the Colts lost because they used to be divisional rivals of the Dolphins so i must hate them lol.
    Hope you won your bets if you had them