You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Having problems using the link for increasing font size,bold,colour etc

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
I set it all up and and as soon as I start to type it reverts to basics

Comments

• edited January 2016

Not sure what you mean, Wynne.

Do you mean, you are trying to do something like this?

If so, just use the mouse to highlight the word, sentence or post (as if you wanted to cut & paste) then make the change using the options beneath the text box.
  • edited January 2016
    What has changed?
    You used to be able to set your bold/font /colour and then print.
  • edited January 2016
    Type the whole thing out in plain text first Wynne. 

When you've done that go back and use the highlighting technique described by Tikay to change font sizes, colours, etc. That's the technique I've been using daily for nearly 5 years in the results thread.
  • edited January 2016
    Something has changed,as I was able to set my criteria before typing text.

I have now done it your way on my first line of text.
    Now I am able to carry on typing and every thing is fine.
    I treied to unistall the client software and re-install.
    But installation failed saying the installer file is damaged,report this to sky.
    So hope they will read this and take any necessary action.
    I have the latest windows 10 computer and software.64 bit installation
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Having problems using the link for increasing font size,bold,colour etc:
    I have the latest windows 10 computer
    Posted by wynne1938
    That might be what's changed. Windows 10 uses a new browser called Edge by default. I've found Edge very awkward for making forum posts here, so I'm still using Internet Explorer.

Where it says 'search the web and windows' in the bottom left corner of your screen type in 'Internet Explorer'. Try using that browser instead of Edge, it might solve your problems.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Having problems using the link for increasing font size,bold,colour etc:
    In Response to Re: Having problems using the link for increasing font size,bold,colour etc : That might be what's changed. Windows 10 uses a new browser called Edge by default. I've found Edge very awkward for making forum posts here, so I'm still using Internet Explorer. Where it says 'search the web and windows' in the bottom left corner of your screen type in 'Internet Explorer'. Try using that browser instead of Edge, it might solve your problems.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    I believe you have hit the nail on the head,but suddenly I am able to select bold and font size using my original browser (EDGE)
    ???????????????????????????????????????????????? Mysterious
  • edited January 2016
    Tried to download Sky poker software to my computer again to day ,got the following message:
    The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.
    Any suggestions rom sky customer services/sky poker technical dept?
  • edited January 2016
    Tried to download Sky poker software to my computer again to day ,got the following message: The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author. Any suggestions rom sky customer services/sky poker technical dept?
    Posted by wynne1938

Try disabling any Anti-Virus software you have installed while you install the Sky Poker client.

• edited January 2016
    I use Windows 10 but downloaded FireFox to use as my browser

Setting the font to bold and changing the font size seems to work OK
  • edited January 2016
    I now find in the edge browser I cannot collapse the tiles.bit of a pain.
    Thanks for your comments so far,I will try another browser and see if shutting down a fire wall allows me to download the client osftware.
  • edited January 2016
    Finally solved the problem of not being able to download the sky poker client.
    Had to get some outside help.
    Used a company called know how and they remotely worked on my computer and found that the intel graphics display driver was damaged.Uninstalled the driver and reinstalled a new driver.
    Every thing ok now.