You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ambassador/sponsorships

Recently contacted sky support to present them with this offer, they simply told me we don't offer anything for this, they did not tell me they would pass it on or consider it ir anything else.

Now I play amongst friends 4 times a week where I'm from, we have a player pool of around 50 people (20 consistent) primarily they play tournaments but also cash. I Also used to run a university poker society and still have very close contacts to over 50 registered student poker players. 

Looking for some form of sponsorship for our home/games/better our gaming experience. Previously worked with poker stars and William hill. Both given us free home game equipment including: tables chips cards, they set up a private tournament, password protected, with an incentive of £10 per head into this tournament, it was like £11 to enter and managed to get 30 people. Each of these people would likely have put on £20-£50. Then the £300 I received then was used to pay for a coach trip to a live event. All freebies can be branded etc, and is a great way to get people onto the site. Granted this requires a bit more work than average promos considering this is a small audience, but the amount sky spends marketing, if other sites have done it I assume it's worth it. It's just a suggestion to try increase sky poker traffic. Though likely the degens will go straight to skybet lol.

Comments