You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Notes functionality

Is there a reason why the notes functionality is limited to so few characters (when running Sky Poker through a browser rather than download)? It really limits the usefulness of being able to take notes at all, if you cant add to them over time to build a fuller picture of a player's patterns and moves. 

And should I be able to take notes on he iPhone app version? (I run version 4.1 b24 on an iPhone 5s running iOS7). When I click another player, the notes box opens but I cant then add any info. 

Comments

• edited January 2016
    All you need for notes are one, maybe 2 four letter words. Anything else is pointless.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Notes functionality:
    Is there a reason why the notes functionality is limited to so few characters (when running Sky Poker through a browser rather than download)? It really limits the usefulness of being able to take notes at all, if you cant add to them over time to build a fuller picture of a player's patterns and moves.  And should I be able to take notes on he iPhone app version? (I run version 4.1 b24 on an iPhone 5s running iOS7). When I click another player, the notes box opens but I cant then add any info. 
    Posted by bongo69

I can add notes on the android app