You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hand Voided?

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
mrleemr1Small blind £0.15£0.15£29.85FeelGroggyBig blind £0.30£0.45£52.39 Your hole cardsKA   mrleemr1Raise £0.75£1.20£29.10FeelGroggyRaise £2.70£3.90£49.69mrleemr1Call £2.10£6.00£27.00Flop  K52   FeelGroggyCheck    mrleemr1Check    Turn  10   FeelGroggyBet £4.20£10.20£45.49mrleemr1Call £4.20£14.40£22.80River  8    Hand voided 

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Really quite weird and no reason for it to be voided. After discussion with my opponent It seems i was ahead. why was this voided?
  • edited January 2016
    Yup, spotted that the site had a moment aswell. Sat everyone at the table out bar one.
  • edited January 2016
    Did this twice in 5 minutes yesterday as well. Voided the hand and sat everyone out at the table. Was only 2 of the tables i was on that it sat everyone out and weirdly both were 30nl as well.
  • edited January 2016
    It happened on several 50nl and 30nl tables at once today.  These incidences are becoming more and more frequent and unlike before when they usually occurred before any action, they are now happening after people are putting non blinds money in the pot.  I really hope this is fixed as a matter of extreme urgency.  Before it was an irritant, now it's becoming a severe concern.
  • edited January 2016

I've sent this up to the Office, but my contacts are not 24/7, & so I doubt it will even be seen this evening.

If you experience any issues such as void hands this evening, please make sure you let Customer Care know, as thry have the ability to escalate if need be.

Thanks, & I hope you all have all avoid voids this evening.
  • edited January 2016
    Was wierd, all my tables froze too
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Hand Voided?:
    It happened on several 50nl and 30nl tables at once today.  These incidences are becoming more and more frequent and unlike before when they usually occurred before any action, they are now happening after people are putting non blinds money in the pot.  I really hope this is fixed as a matter of extreme urgency.  Before it was an irritant, now it's becoming a severe concern.
    Posted by TommyD
    Hi Tommy, Groggy (& others),

Apologies for not responding first thing this morning. I sent it upstairs last night, & they replied first thing this morning, but I clean forgot, what with this & that.

They are now investigating it urgently, & it's agreed, if this is happening regularly it needs addressing as a priority, & it will be. 

Do you have any more context to what happened, & how often? Were there any other collateral clues, Table Freezing, people sat out, or anything similar?

Anything you can tell that might help them to isolate & identify would be useful.

I'll keep you informed, too, as soon as they tell me any more.
  • edited January 2016
    Its just done it again on table Brescia at about 14.47 and table Timberley at same time. The only 2 tables out of 9. it Booted me from Timberley but only sat me out on other.
  • edited January 2016
    Looks like it happened again 14:52pm
  • edited January 2016

Brilliant (well, not brilliant, but you get the gist), I've sent that up already, fingers crossed it helps.

Thank you.
  • edited January 2016

And again 5 mins later on table Tbilisi

Hand History #993243146 (14:52 20/01/2016)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    AJ_Rockets Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £29.91
    Doge140 Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £10.23
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

j0hns0ns Fold     
    Morrizi0 Raise  £0.90 £1.35 £28.80
    WATERTAXI Fold     
      Hand voided    
  • edited January 2016
    Keeps happening to me too and my tables disconect at least 2/3 times a session!
  • edited January 2016
    I get a box saying sky poker has 
    Disconnected. Most Nights

When it clearly hasnt. I have tables running
  • edited January 2016
    I get a box saying sky poker has  Disconnected. Most Nights . When it clearly hasnt. I have tables running
    Posted by mumsie
    Wired or wireless?
  • edited January 2016
    Hi Guys,

I can confirm that we have done a large investigative piece on this and removed what we believe was causing the issue. In the last couple of days the number of hands voided have spiked in line with the feedback that we have seen on here and through customer care. 

Apologies for the issues that some of you have seen. As mentioned we believe these should no longer occur.

Sam
  • edited January 2016
    wired
    Posted by mumsie
    I had the same issue tonight. Put it down to my service provider though. Not convinced it's really related to software issues. Might have been my kid eating up bandwidth though. 
  • edited January 2016
    Hi Guys, I can confirm that we have done a large investigative piece on this and removed what we believe was causing the issue. In the last couple of days the number of hands voided have spiked in line with the feedback that we have seen on here and through customer care.  Apologies for the issues that some of you have seen. As mentioned we believe these should no longer occur. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Thank's Sam,

Are we privy to what was happening?