You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My 1st ever ROYAL FLUSH

This was the moment that I got my first ever Royal Flush which was also the first I had ever seen in live play. I should have gone all in after the flop as I had the nut flush but with 4 of the royal cards to my hand I didnt and it paid off as I got the Holy grail of poker hands.                                                                                                                                                         

Comments

• edited January 2016

Wowzer, these are quite rare beasts.
  • edited January 2016
    Thanx Tikay and I have just found the hand# which is 993163311
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to My 1st ever ROYAL FLUSH:
        This was the moment that I got my first ever Royal Flush which was also the first I had ever seen in live play. I should have gone all in after the flop as I had the nut flush but with 4 of the royal cards to my hand I didnt and it paid off as I got the Holy grail of poker hands.                                                                                                                                                         
    Posted by SidV79

It's hard to see your stack and the picture doesn't show anything really. But if you had the Nuts on the flop, then you shouldn't have shoved as you suggested. You want to keep them in and make your last big play at the right moment, which would hopefully be the river.