You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Feedback Area

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
Is there any point in having this as part of the forum? I dont think anybody from sky ever goes there, have seen at least 10 posts from the past month unanswered.

I have been having regular connection issues where my tables all freeze up and I get a message saying "communication error" and have to reload all my tables manually.

Anybody else have issues like this?

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Hi.

Everyone had connection issues last night, except people who didnt play or didnt have connection issues.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Feedback Area:
    Is there any point in having this as part of the forum? I dont think anybody from sky ever goes there, have seen at least 10 posts from the past month unanswered. I have been having regular connection issues where my tables all freeze up and I get a message saying "communication error" and have to reload all my tables manually. Anybody else have issues like this?
    Posted by BigHawk89
    Hi Hawk,

When addressed to Sky, I try to answer most of them, or send them Upstairs, where appropriate.

I looked in there several times today, & did see your question, but it was not addressed to Sky Poker, it appeared to be addressed to players. ("Anybody else have issues like this?")

Apologies if I misunderstood.

As "mumsie" noted, everyone, or almost everyone, had that problem between 18.20 & 20.10 last night, as there was a site-wide issue. During that period, I kept everyone informed with updates, such as I was able.

• edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Feedback Area:
    In Response to Feedback Area : Hi Hawk, When addressed to Sky, I try to answer most of them, or send them Upstairs, where appropriate. I looked in there several times today, & did see your question, but it was not addressed to Sky Poker, it appeared to be addressed to players. (" Anybody else have issues like this?") Apologies if I misunderstood.   As "mumsie" noted, everyone, or almost everyone, had that problem between 18.20 & 20.10 last night, as there was a site-wide issue. During that period, I kept everyone informed with updates, such as I was able.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for the reply.

I didnt address it to sky because i assumed the feedback area was just for problens with the site.

I guess ill just have to suck it up and deal with the connection issues, will try and change browser etc.
  • edited January 2016
    Hawky, try disabling your antivirus while playing, or go on to settings and make Sky Poker an exception. AVS causes so much **** sometimes
  • edited January 2016
    Hawky, try disabling your antivirus while playing, or go on to settings and make Sky Poker an exception. AVS causes so much **** sometimes
    Posted by percival09
    Thanks Matt

Ive tried it, hope it works!
  • edited January 2016
    Posted by percival09

I'm sorry, that is a terrible idea.