You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Double Points on SNG's next week - CHANGE OF TIMES

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat

Next week (starting Monday 25th) is it "Double Everything" week, being Double Points on cash games, Doubled Main Event Guarantees, & Double Points on SNG's.

A change has been made to the "Double Points on SNG's" ONLY, the others remain as advertised.

Double Points on SNG's will now commence at NOON on Monday, not Midnight on Sunday.

Double Points on SNG's will now end at NOON the following Monday, not Midnight on Sunday.

This change has been made for operational reasons, following a problem in the earlier Promo during w/c 4th January.

It's as long as it's broad, the Promo runs for the same length of time, but starts & ends 12 hours later than originally planned. 

The T & C's will be changed shortly to reflect this.

Any questions, fire away. 

Comments

• edited January 2016
    "Any questions, fire away"

1. What am I supposed to do with my poker points? I've got thousands now. The fair thing for sky to do, would be to allow me to exchange them for a cruise or something. Maybe an all inclusive holiday. Caribbean, obviously. Please look into the matter, thanks.
    2. I had a lamb pasanda last night. Now, I like the chilli heat of the dish, it's quite mild, but just enough to know it's a curry. However, I didn't really like the texture. I found it to be a bit claggy. I'd like a recommendation please. Same chilli heat as a pasanda, but less heavy. Thanks.
    Finally
    3. QYMs. When oh when are you going to ask the suits to implement QYMs into the lobby?Quadruple Your Money games would go down a storm. The forum chat would be full of QYM this, QYM that. QYM challenges, QYM leaderboards, a QYM champion (AJ is awaiting that honour) and QYM strategy and QYM discussion. You know it makes sense.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Double Points on SNG's next week - CHANGE OF TIMES:
    "Any questions, fire away" 1. What am I supposed to do with my poker points? I've got thousands now. The fair thing for sky to do, would be to allow me to exchange them for a cruise or something. Maybe an all inclusive holiday. Caribbean, obviously. Please look into the matter, thanks. 2. I had a lamb pasanda last night. Now, I like the chilli heat of the dish, it's quite mild, but just enough to know it's a curry. However, I didn't really like the texture. I found it to be a bit claggy. I'd like a recommendation please. Same chilli heat as a pasanda, but less heavy. Thanks. Finally 3. QYMs. When oh when are you going to ask the suits to implement QYMs into the lobby?Quadruple Your Money games would go down a storm. The forum chat would be full of QYM this, QYM that. QYM challenges, QYM leaderboards, a QYM champion (AJ is awaiting that honour) and QYM strategy and QYM discussion. You know it makes sense.
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    claggy

OED describes "claggy" as a term used by common people.

Now, go away, this is a serious thread. 

PS - Have you given Mr Mac a pass to go to Old Trafford today?

• edited January 2016
    I'm not common, I'm dead posh me. We even have fruit in the house when nobody is ill.
    Yes, he went about an hour ago with the boys after I'd force fed them a huge fry up.
    He thinks it'll be 1-1, they were moaning about it before they left.
    They've all chipped in and put a bet on that Vardie bloke to score a kickball goal today.
    Enough of that.
    QYMs?

• edited January 2016
    I'm not common, I'm dead posh me. We even have fruit in the house when nobody is ill. Yes, he went about an hour ago with the boys after I'd force fed them a huge fry up. He thinks it'll be 1-1, they were moaning about it before they left. They've all chipped in and put a bet on that Vardie bloke to score a kickball goal today. Enough of that. QYMs?
    Posted by Macacgirl1

quoted as best i can remember...... 

poor homesick recruit " yes mum"
    The 'posh one' " Mum! I dont remember you sucking on my t*****s"

ps. North Indian Garlic Chilli is spicy, yet with lemon undertones it is far less claggy/heavy than aforementioned pasanda
  • edited January 2016
    I'm not common, I'm dead posh me. We even have fruit in the house when nobody is ill. Yes, he went about an hour ago with the boys after I'd force fed them a huge fry up. He thinks it'll be 1-1, they were moaning about it before they left. They've all chipped in and put a bet on that Vardie bloke to score a kickball goal today. Enough of that. QYMs?
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Fruit in the house when nobody is ill - now that IS posh.

Spelling "Vardy" wrong is just plain ignorance. 

Lol @ them moaning about the game BEFORE they go. Only football supporters, eh? So many people are so negative these days. I said "wp" to a chap who somehow earned 11,000 poker points in a DAY yesterday, & got jumped on. Funny old game.   

• edited January 2016
    I doubt Vardie knows the rules to PLO8, the ignorant oaf.
    I'm going out now to do some shopping and have lunch with a friend. In the meantime, I'll leave you to sort out the QYM debacle.
    Just need to put clean knickers on incase I get runover.
    That's the posh thing to do.
  • edited January 2016
    I doubt Vardie knows the rules to PLO8, the ignorant oaf. I'm going out now to do some shopping and have lunch with a friend. In the meantime, I'll leave you to sort out the QYM debacle. Just need to put clean knickers on incase I get runover. That's the posh thing to do.
    Posted by Macacgirl1

Always had you down as "fur coat-no drawers" TBH.
  • edited January 2016
    In this weather it's thermals, jeans, boots and Helly Hansen jacket.