You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker rewards

edited January 2016 in Priority
I don't believe I have received my rewards for the double points promotion cash week. I only became a priority member 1/2 way through the month, does this mean these payments are made at a later date? 

I can't seem to find anywhere that keeps track of your sky reward payments. Any help would be appreciated...

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Ravez, I also only became a priority member 1/2 way through the month but I have received both of my weekly payouts (2/2). 

You should have received two weekly payouts, with a third at the end of the month, and then an additional monthly reward for making priority+ will be added after the month. 

I'm not actually sure where it shows your weekly payouts, someone more knowledgeable than me may be able to help, but speaking to customer care will likely be your best bet at this time. 
  • edited January 2016

Percival - Thanks for your help.

TheRaven - I will forward this to the Prio Manager, & he'll take it from there.
  • edited January 2016
  • edited January 2016
    Hi TheRaven. First of all, that's a pretty cool alias. I like it.

Let me explain how our rewards system works. I think this will clear everything up.

You're rewarded with our standard points-based rewards system weekly. This pays you up to 2p for every point you earn.

As a bonus, we offer customers who earn 10,000 points in a calendar month Priority Status. This comes with rakeback, which is credited in addition to your weekly points bonus. 

This means that you will have been credited for double points. (They're earned in real time - we don't adjust at the end of the week).

Hope this helps.
  • edited January 2016
    Thanks JP, that makes sense now.

Is there anywhere on the website/client where you can find out your total rb/monthly payments just for clarity? Just so i can have an idea of how much I've won/lost at the tables.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: sky poker rewards:
    Thanks JP, that makes sense now.  Is there anywhere on the website/client where you can find out your total rb/monthly payments just for clarity? Just so i can have an idea of how much I've won/lost at the tables.
    Posted by theraven99
    lambert180 done a good spreadsheet of all the payouts under the new rewards system.