You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Eurgh hand

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
Mr__Spoons Small blind   £0.04 £0.04 £16.56
banaces Big blind   £0.08 £0.12 £12.35
  Your hole cards
  • Q
  • Q

evenblair Fold        
BlackFish3 Raise   £0.24 £0.36 £9.00
Mr__Spoons Fold        
banaces Call   £0.16 £0.52 £12.19
Flop

banaces Check        
BlackFish3 Bet   £0.38 £0.90 £8.62
banaces Call   £0.38 £1.28 £11.81
Turn

banaces Bet   £0.96 £2.24 £10.85
BlackFish3 Raise   £1.92 £4.16 £6.70
banaces Raise   £1.92 £6.08 £8.93
BlackFish3 Fold        
banaces Muck        
banaces Win   £5.83   £14.76

Comments

• edited February 2010
    On the flop he tanks and then flats me, turn he leads out and im thinking ok he has the 6 and is now trying to protect it... but then i think, you really calling me out of position with a 6... hmm, i tried to 'ask the question' with a min raise and min raised back, i told myself i would fold if he came back over and if he flats im good.

Comments on this hand/how it should be played better? do you think my QQ was good?
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Eurgh hand:
    On the flop he tanks and then flats me, turn he leads out and im thinking ok he has the 6 and is now trying to protect it... but then i think, you really calling me out of position with a 6... hmm, i tried to 'ask the question' with a min raise and min raised back, i told myself i would fold if he came back over and if he flats im good. Comments on this hand/how it should be played better? do you think my QQ was good?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Bet bigger on the flop, what hands does he c/c the flop with? how many of those contain a 6? 

Call turn, once  you raise and get re-raised fold.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Eurgh hand : Bet bigger on the flop, what hands does he c/c the flop with? how many of those contain a 6?  Call turn, once  you raise and get re-raised fold.
    Posted by beaneh
    but i doubt he is capable of representing the 6 there with a draw... i dont see why he would lead out on the turn there unless he had a 6 or representing a 6 and i dont think he is capable of the latter.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Eurgh hand : but i doubt he is capable of representing the 6 there with a draw... i dont see why he would lead out on the turn there unless he had a 6 or representing a 6 and i dont think he is capable of the latter.
    Posted by BlackFish3

If he can be bluffing let him, by raising you force him to tell you. If you had the best hand he folds, if you dont you lose more than by calling and folding later. You can also win more later if he is bluffing. 
  • edited February 2010
    what if the river blanks and he pots it? Should i be calling this off?
  • edited February 2010
    either call turn/call river or raise turn/shove over re-raise.
  • edited February 2010
    Bet on flop needs to be pot-sized first of all. Although if he's calling the flop bet with a 6 that is very strange. I would also fold after his min reraise as it could cost you a lot more.