You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

mildly perturbed of preston, but polite about it

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
Dear sky poker,

I was participating in a PLO8 dym this evening whereupon at one point I was unable to see my cards. I felt slightly disadvantaged by this situation and so folded.

On mentioning this in the chatbox it transpired that another reliable eye witness had the same experience. It was none other than Tikay.

For the record the hand was:

Hand History #996349465 (20:23 27/01/2016)

It so happens I would have made the nut hi (although to be honest I would have folded pre).

I mention this in the hope that this will passed on to the technical team to help identify the cause and resolve the situation.

Later on in the table I was scrolling back up chat to make a note of the hand id, I found I could not see any chat history before 20:35. I asked at the table and Tikay said he could not either, but another player could.

I was playing via the chrome browser.

It is kind of like the table "resets" for some and not others and it causes issues if it does that at the time of the hand being dealt.

I can also state for the record that I do not co-habit with Mr Kendall so we can safely rule out an unreliable wifi connection.

Yours truly,

Perturbed of Preston.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Bit too tame.

Good idea springs from this though , we could have the equivelent of points of view , from the BBC , but do a Sky version , someone reading out the hateful posts we get from time to time and with a typical Tkay response and Youtube it into a 5 minute show.
  • edited January 2016
    Hi Phantom

I could see the chat as i still play the old tables.

As i have said many times i play these tables as i got sick of the glitches with the new ones thats why i am so glad that sky have kept the old ones.

It sounds like the table refreshed/rebooted itself at 8.35 so this is why you couldnt see the chat.
  • edited January 2016
    That's good info stuarty. Hope it helps the techies.

The timing of hands being dealt may have been an issue as Tikay was BB and I was UTG and we seemed to be the only two affected by it, although not everyone was contributing to chat so we cannot know for sure.
  • edited January 2016
    Bump. Just wondering if this info has been passed on the tech team?