You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Friday's Freebuy fayre

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat

Good morning.

The Freebuy fayre today is the same as yesterday, with 4 of them, starting at;

Entry costs 20 poker points.

Rebuys & add-on cost £1.

The Prize Pool is 10 x £33 seats into tonight's Doubled Guarantee BH Main Event at 8pm, so the prize pool in each = £330, & the total on offer is £1,320.

Good luck if you are playing.

Comments

• edited January 2016

morning mr k

just a thought on freebuys and the millionth hand promo.  does a freebuy hand count?  is a freeroll or not?

regards
    befuddled

• edited January 2016

Dear befuddled,

Thank you for your most interesting question.

As players can rebuy & add-on for cash, my personal view is that it certainly merits consideration, but I don't know the Company line, so I will try & ascertain the facts & get back to you.

It's a good question actually, as Sky Poker do offer a lot of various Freerolls every day.

Best regards,

Bemused, Bothered & Bewildered.  
  • edited January 2016

If anyone wants to mull over the question, here is what the T & C's say......

3. The milestone hands can be won at any Cash, Sit & Go or Tournament table that is real money. If the hand falls on a freeplay table, the bonus will move to the next sequential hand on a real money table

So it comes down to what is a "freeplay table".

Anyway, I'll ensure it is properly clarified before the event.
  • edited January 2016

Dear Befuddled,

Suit City have confirmed that if a Milestone Hand drops in a "Freebuy", it WILL count towards the Promo.

The EXCLUDED tables are the "Freeplay Tables" in the cash lobby.

If we can assist with anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Slightly Less Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered  

• edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: Friday's Freebuy fayre:
    If anyone wants to mull over the question, here is what the T & C's say...... 3. The milestone hands can be won at any Cash, Sit & Go or Tournament table that is real money. If the hand falls on a freeplay table, the bonus will move to the next sequential hand on a real money table So it comes down to what is a "freeplay table".   Anyway, I'll ensure it is properly clarified before the event.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi.
    There is a difference between "Freeplay" tables & the "Freebuy" Tournaments...

No money is used at the freeplay tables, whereas the Freebuy tournament allows us to have re-buys & add on for real money. So in my opinion the freebuy tournaments should count towards the milestone hands if you have had a re-buy or add on I suppose.

EDIT - Tikay Beat me to it :) 
  • edited January 2016

^^^

Thanks Trev - that was my personal view, too, but I don't have a remit to make these decisions, & I wanted first to be absolutely sure.

Anyway, it's clarified now.

Good luck with tonight's Orfordable, & send me across the January winners soonest, & I'll get them sorted.

• edited January 2016
    Another question on the billy hand promo.

What if the winning hand is a split pot? Do all winners get the stated prize?
  • edited January 2016
    what about the normal fr tables they also have rebuys and addons

• edited January 2016
    Just finished 4th 
    1 rebuy
    1 add on
    Took the cash - Happy Days :-)