You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

pop up messages

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
It is a small gripe in all fairness but I am wondering if there were plans to be able to opt out from receiving them?

Ironically this is my 2nd attempt at writing this post as the first time there was a pop up message which couldnt be removed without refreshing this page.

My main issue is the lobby ones, sometimes when multi-tabling you only have a spare couple of seconds to reg new games and often if there are pop up messages that is not possible.

I should probably put this in the feedback area but i have reservations about whether i would get a response.  

Comments

• edited January 2016
    I'll plus one.

I recently did post in the feedback area on this.

Are you using firefox - wondering if the locking issue is restricted to that browser?
  • edited January 2016
    The one that can't be removed without refreshing the page is so annoying. Started posts in the past before and it's happened several times.

Also dislike the ones that pop up at the top of the table when you're playing as you have to click off them to then be able to click on things like the hand history.
  • edited January 2016
    No Im using chrome mate, 
  • edited January 2016
    +1

Losing a long forum post cos of the pop up that won't go away has been going on for years.

Also as Ivan said, the ones at the tables are annoying when you've got a load of tables open because you have to click each one of them to make them go away to be able to view HHs/the stats tab etc.
  • edited January 2016
    As a new multitabling mtt player - I have found the table ones hard to take as can not see what is going on - and when new to 4 / 5 mtts at once is an unwated distraction.  

And... have never ever ever played something because of them :-)