You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

nl4 positional play and multi tabling

edited January 2016 in Cash Strategy
After finishing what I thought was a decent session it came to my suprise that I was money down. I made a quick review of my and at first sight the amount lost in various amounts occured less that the amount won except for the big blinds and small blinds because the total lost in big blinds and small blinds was a total of £21.04 (335 SB+ 364 BB).

The rarity of preflop folding right round was always going to make the loss of blinds above average and as premiums won't be too common I'm thinking the best way to resolve this would be better use of the button.

Another problem in this blind drainage might have lied on the amount of tables i'm playing this afternoon i played 8 at once and because of this I did have a more difficult time reading the villians and went of the idea that as loose players they'll call wide on most flops but i noticed a few players calling cbets and folding turns so I do question weather they are as loose as they use to be or if they do now have fold equity.