You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2017 calender

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
In Response to 2017:
Tikay please can you make one of these next year, your little face  makes me so happy i really would buy one.  I had too many wines this evening but i feel like im ready to share and declare my love too you... i also really love philip schofield so if you could maybe ask him to be inolved in calaendar aswell  that would be fab. what a dream come true <3hehe your so pretty and funny  thanks good night all 
Posted by asmithx
QFT

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Tikay please can you make one of these next year, your little face  makes me so happy i really would buy one. 
    I had too many wines this evening but i feel like im ready to share and declare my love too you... i also really love philip schofield so if you could maybe ask him to be involved in calendar aswell  that would be fab.

what a dream come true <3

hehe your so pretty and funny 

thanks good night all 
  • edited February 2016
    ive been told off by lmfaoallin and now i cant delete my post :( please dont ban me from the comminty, i just really like tikay thats all :( 

• edited February 2016
    For Macacgirls sake, please delete this sky!

:D
  • edited February 2016
    I'm really sorry about this hahahha I was so drunk, then tried to spend an hour working out how to delete my original post :( it really wouldn't let me. 

Apologies 

• edited February 2016
    In Response to 2017 calender:
    Tikay please can you make one of these next year, your little face  makes me so happy i really would buy one.  I had too many wines this evening but i feel like im ready to share and declare my love too you... i also really love philip schofield so if you could maybe ask him to be inolved in calaendar aswell  that would be fab. what a dream come true <3 hehe your so pretty and funny  thanks good night all 
    Posted by asmithx
     You are not "ALONE"  get in the queue ................. we all LOVE ....... who was it.?  Hic!
  • edited February 2016
    You can change the title of the thread by editing your first post and then request a moderator to delete the thread. Just click to edit post in the first post and change the title of the post (and hence the thread) to "MODs please delete this thread"

I am sure if Sky Sam or JP or someone reads what you put about Tikay they will happily delete the thread (after they stop laughing)
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 2017 calender:
    You can change the title of the thread by editing your first post and then request a moderator to delete the thread. Just click to edit post in the first post and change the title of the post (and hence the thread) to "MODs please delete this thread" I am sure if Sky Sam or JP or someone reads what you put about Tikay they will happily delete the thread (after they stop laughing)
    Posted by Phantom66
    haha its fine now im over it after a sleepless night thinking i was going to be banned from  the community forever.

note to self though wine and poker do not mix.

i dont even know what made me do it i was watching sky poker on youtube and i was just thinking tikay is hilarious just felt the need to tell him at the time. 

im soo cute.
  • edited February 2016
    You can change the title of the thread by editing your first post and then request a moderator to delete the thread. Just click to edit post in the first post and change the title of the post (and hence the thread) to "MODs please delete this thread" I am sure if Sky Sam or JP or someone reads what you put about Tikay they will happily delete the thread (after they stop laughing)
    Posted by Phantom66
    This has the making of a great thread we need appllcants to be in the 2017 Sky Calendar ....... only Grey Haired Old men need Apply. 

no dye'ing hair grey to sneak in.!
  • edited February 2016
    I'll be on it because I'm dead sexy.

• edited February 2016
    So that's Tikay and Orford in (as grey haired sky poker presenters)

Schofield and Clooney presumably on the wish list?

Jeremy Corbyn?
  • edited February 2016
    Is this one of these calendars where they all dress up as firemen etc.....

I can just see TK in a vest shovellng coal (Welsh Anthracite obv.) into a steam train with a Casey Jones hat on....
  • edited February 2016
    ^^^^ Do the decent thing and delete that post Hendo.

Terrible mental image you have just inflicted. It's too late for me but you can still save others.
  • edited February 2016
    Is this one of these calendars where they all dress up as firemen etc..... I can just see TK in a vest shovellng coal (Welsh Anthracite obv.) into a steam train with a Casey Jones hat on....
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Very good, pleased to see you were paying attention when I gave my masterclass the other night.
  • edited February 2016
    ^^^^ Do the decent thing and delete that post Hendo. Terrible mental image you have just inflicted. It's too late for me but you can still save others.
    Posted by Phantom66

lol, can't find the delete button anywhere......darn.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 2017 calender : Very good, pleased to see you were paying attention when I gave my masterclass the other night.
    Posted by Tikay10

When a coversation is so informative it sticks in my mind ;-)
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 2017 calender : When a coversation is so informative it sticks in my mind ;-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Wurzel Gummidge .........  a cup of tea and a slice of cake  Aunt Sally. ?
  • edited February 2016
    Where can I put my name on the preorder list for this gem of a calender??  I don't want to miss the first print run :)
  • edited February 2016
    Posting on the forum whilst drunk?

Disgrace, should be ashamed of yourself. Almost as bad as the scummmm who plays sats for cash.
  • edited February 2016
    For the ladies....and a couple of you gents

Mr Tom Jones of the poker world, sex bomb himself is on my camcarder wearing only a tight T and shorts locked in a cage in punta cana

How much do you reckon the tabloids, playgirl or ms smith will pay for them naughty pics..

• edited February 2016
    Posting on the forum whilst drunk? Disgrace, should be ashamed of yourself. Almost as bad as the scummmm who plays sats for cash.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    :( it was my birthday dont be tight.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 2017 calender : :( it was my birthday dont be tight.
    Posted by asmithx
    That's no excuse. Sky need to install a forum breathalyzer to stop this nonsense.

Ps happy birthday

Pps please detect the sarcasm :)
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 2017 calender : That's no excuse. Sky need to install a forum breathalyzer to stop this nonsense. Ps happy birthday Pps please detect the sarcasm :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    hahaha 

thank you for the birthday wishes.

but just you wait.....

asmithx knocked out hhyftrftdr collecting a head prize of £3.75

unable to detect any sarcasm there ^^...

:) 

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 2017 calender : hahaha  thank you for the birthday wishes. but just you wait..... asmithx knocked out hhyftrftdr collecting a head prize of £3.75 unable to detect any sarcasm there ^^... :) 
    Posted by asmithx
    fml
  • edited February 2016
    Has TK become new " Se x Go d "  for Sky Poker Women.?    Like Jane Fonda said of her Father Henry Ford (when in his late sixties ) starred in the film " Once upon a time in the West"  quote; difficult to see your Dad as Se x Idol  with the ladies going wild for him.  !!    Move over ID....... make way for TK.  ?
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 2017 calender : hahaha  thank you for the birthday wishes. but just you wait..... asmithx knocked out hhyftrftdr collecting a head prize of £3.75 unable to detect any sarcasm there ^^... :) 
    Posted by asmithx
    Hahaha u sobered up yet
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 2017 calender : Hahaha u sobered up yet
    Posted by stuarty117
    haha yes thank you :) ive done worse things in my life under the influence thankfully this incident wasnt up there with the worst of them :P
  • edited February 2016
    Brilliant thread lol
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 2017 calender : haha yes thank you :) ive done worse things in my life under the influence thankfully this incident wasnt up there with the worst of them :P
    Posted by asmithx
    Maybe pop into Al's bar for a virtual pint? Hair of the dog and all that.
  • edited February 2016
    Great thread, great idea.
    My idea for a perfect calendar, would be 12 pics of Tikay, each month getting more and more risque.
    Jan' formal wear.
    Feb' in jeans and sweater, weatherbeaten on the moors.
    Obv, a July suitable pic would be in speedos, his body awash with suntan lotion.
    December, he should be naked with his danglers covered only by a strategically positioned bunch of Mistletoe.
    Brilliant idea.

• edited February 2016
    Great thread, great idea. My idea for a perfect calendar, would be 12 pics of Tikay, each month getting more and more risque. Jan' formal wear. Feb' in jeans and sweater, weatherbeaten on the moors. Obv, a July suitable pic would be in speedos, his body awash with suntan lotion. December, he should be naked with his danglers covered only by a strategically positioned bunch of Mistletoe with orford dressed as an elf in the background. Brilliant idea.
    Posted by Macacgirl1

lol