You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How Much RB Do I Get In Prio?

edited February 2016 in Priority
I'm answering the question rather than asking it cos saw Rose asking about it and loads of people ask similar questions all the time. Or rather, passing on the answer cos I didn't make this spreadsheet myself but it's something I refer to quite often.

This spreadsheet will give you an idea of what youll get paid for all levels of RB.

'Weekly payouts' is what all of your weekly payouts will be combined. Monthly is obv the bit on 1st of each month, and New Payout is the two combined.

I decided to make Prio for a change in Jan so that's what made me look in here. Planning to do it every month this year.

P.S. It'd still be nice to see the Priority section of the forum included in the left hand side list. It might just be me but that's the only way I ever navigate the forum.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    In Response to How Much RB Do I Get In Prio?:
    I'm answering the question rather than asking it cos saw Rose asking about it and loads of people ask similar questions all the time. Or rather, passing on the answer cos I didn't make this spreadsheet myself but it's something I refer to quite often. This spreadsheet will give you an idea of what youll get paid for all levels of RB. http://tinypic.com/r/bg4ie0/9 'Weekly payouts' is what all of your weekly payouts will be combined. Monthly is obv the bit on 1st of each month, and New Payout is the two combined. I decided to make Prio for a change in Jan so that's what made me look in here. Planning to do it every month this year. P.S. It'd still be nice to see the Priority section of the forum included in the left hand side list. It might just be me but that's the only way I ever navigate the forum.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Look again, Paul.

PS - Appreciated your explanation of Prio Rewards - most helpful, thank you.

• edited February 2016
    No worries. Great to see it's been added, now I'll always remember to pop in here when I 'do my rounds' of the forum.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: How Much RB Do I Get In Prio?:
    In Response to How Much RB Do I Get In Prio? : Look again, Paul. PS - Appreciated your explanation of Prio Rewards - most helpful, thank you.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ask and you shall receive.....168 days later!
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: How Much RB Do I Get In Prio?:
    In Response to Re: How Much RB Do I Get In Prio? : Ask and you shall receive.....168 days later!
    Posted by MattBates

Please, only 160.