You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No email confirmation for priority?

edited February 2016 in Priority
Ive had no confirmation or contact details for jp. Nothings changed, how do i know ive been registered and am in priority? I did reach the 10k over way before the 30th

Comments

• edited February 2016

Hi Al,

JP is out of the Office from last Thursday until next Monday, I believe, but I'll try & pass this on to whoever is looking after Prio in his absence.

• edited February 2016
    Thanks Tikay, isit usual to get an email or just anything so that i know i am in it? I dont want to have to wait till next monday, in case i miss any freerolls.. I have no idea what days or anything theres the 1k/2k freeroll or the UKPC one.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: No email confirmation for priority?:
    Thanks Tikay, isit usual to get an email or just anything so that i know i am in it? I dont want to have to wait till next monday, in case i miss any freerolls.. I have no idea what days or anything theres the 1k/2k freeroll or the UKPC one.
    Posted by ALTiltYou
    In truth, I don't know, but I've passed this Thread upstairs.

I would also expect an answer will come later today from one or two of the regular Prio players, who are mostly very helpful.
  • edited February 2016
    The dates for the freerolls are in the promotions section 
    They are on the 9th and 16th this month

• edited February 2016
    Posted by ALTiltYou
    Morning Al,
                  Well done on reaching Priority. If you click on the Promotions tab at the top of the page you will see a black Priority disc. Click on this and it wil tell you all you need to know.
                  Each month ther are at least 2 freerolls. The £1000 Mini on the second Tuesday of the month, and the £2000 main on the third Tuesday. This month there is the added bonus of a freeroll on Thursday 4th for two seats for the UKPC. 
                  They are also likely to add in some extras along the way so keep checking the Priority Forum pages too,

Good luck, regards Ed.
  • edited February 2016

Good work lads, thank you.

Al - that Priority Page is 
    HERE
  • edited February 2016
    Thanks guys, I was just wondering how do I know I've been confirmed as prority with no email confirmation? Is there a way to find out? 
  • edited February 2016
    Thanks guys, I was just wondering how do I know I've been confirmed as prority with no email confirmation? Is there a way to find out? 
    Posted by ALTiltYou
    If you click on My Account and scroll down to the bottom, you can search your points by date or month.
    If it says you got 10,000 points or more in January then you are in,

Ed.
  • edited February 2016
    Posted by ALTiltYou
    If you click on My Account and scroll down to the bottom, you can search your points by date or month.
    If it says you got 10,000 points or more in January then you are in,

Ed.
  • edited February 2016

FTAO AlTiltYou

Hi,

In the absence of JP this week, I asked the suits to confirm that you are in Prio this month, & they have now confirmed to me that you ARE.

Well done, & enjoy.
  • edited February 2016
    Thanks for that tikay, appreciated.
  • edited February 2016

No worries Al, any other questions, fire away.