You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What a week

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
Wow,  freebuys, freerolls galore and double points, what a week, brilliant, can we do it again next week?

PS No more talk of calenders, just the thought makes me feel slightly unwell

Thanks 

Mother
xxxx

Comments

• edited February 2016

Ha, thanks MOTHER.

Not quite "same again next week", no, it's "Fiva-a-day" month now, so that's another different spin, & with a bit of luck will generate some fun, as it has £20,000 of Freerolls which are accessible to almost everyone.

Now, that Calendar - would you like me to autograph it before I send you a copy, if so, where exactly upon my person would you like to see the signature?

No need to be coy, just let me know, & I'll sort it.

• edited February 2016
    'TK' might just fit on something.
    If you write small.

• edited February 2016
    +1

Just for you Tikay :) 

I really do think that Sky are doing a great job with all the PROMO's and stuff and the billionth hand PROMO in particular was very generous.

The forum can get clogged up with moans and gripes but I'm sure if all the satisfied players took time out to express their satisfaction the balance would be much more favourable.

Well done SKY, keep up the great work!

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: What a week:
    +1 Just for you Tikay :)  I really do think that Sky are doing a great job with all the PROMO's and stuff and the billionth hand PROMO in particular was very generous. The forum can get clogged up with moans and gripes but I'm sure if all the satisfied players took time out to express their satisfaction the balance would be much more favourable. Well done SKY, keep up the great work!
    Posted by Lightwood
    +1 :)
  • edited February 2016
    +1 Just for you Tikay :)  I really do think that Sky are doing a great job with all the PROMO's and stuff and the billionth hand PROMO in particular was very generous. The forum can get clogged up with moans and gripes but I'm sure if all the satisfied players took time out to express their satisfaction the balance would be much more favourable. Well done SKY, keep up the great work!
    Posted by Lightwood

+2
  • edited February 2016
    seen better promo's ;) 

im not happy one bit, i binked a seat in the double turbo tuesday for free and won £2400 but work made me work at 8pm the rest of week and sky never changed the times to fit my schedule :(

pfffft ill just have to win the 20k freeroll tonight to make up for my losses
  • edited February 2016
    seen better promo's ;)  im not happy one bit, i binked a seat in the double turbo tuesday for free and won £2400 but work made me work at 8pm the rest of week and sky never changed the times to fit my schedule :( pfffft ill just have to win the 20k freeroll tonight to make up for my losses
    Posted by dcod-muver
    i feel your pain mate