You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Back in the club for this month :)

edited April 2016 in Priority
Hi all

I somehow managed to hit the magic 10k points in Jan so I'm assuming I'm in the special club for the month of February?

Quick question please as I'm not au fait with the rewards part.  If I've earned 5k points in the last week of Jan and the widget shows 5k points = £101.xx does this £101.xx equal my total cash due back for the week - or is there any additional payment due back for reaching priority?  Hope that question makes sense lol.

Also - if JP is away until next week will the system automatically be updated to allow us "newbies" entry to the early freeroll this week - or will it be a case of the tourney saying "not allowed to enter this private game"?  I would test this theory but can't yet see the priority freerolls in the lobby.

Many thanks.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Back in the club for this month :):
    Hi all I somehow managed to hit the magic 10k points in Jan so I'm assuming I'm in the special club for the month of February? Quick question please as I'm not au fait with the rewards part.  If I've earned 5k points in the last week of Jan and the widget shows 5k points = £101.xx does this £101.xx equal my total cash due back for the week - or is there any additional payment due back for reaching priority?  Hope that question makes sense lol. Also - if JP is away until next week will the system automatically be updated to allow us "newbies" entry to the early freeroll this week - or will it be a case of the tourney saying "not allowed to enter this private game"?  I would test this theory but can't yet see the priority freerolls in the lobby. Many thanks.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Hi Rose,

which "early Freeroll this week" are you referring to?

The 2 Priority Freerolls this month are on the following dates, which I have C & P from the Prio Page.....

"£1,000 Priority Mini

The next Priority Mini is on Tuesday 9th February at 8:30pm.

£2,000 Priority Main

The next Priority Main is on Tuesday 16th February at 8:30pm.

Please note: The Priority Freerolls will become available in the poker lobby from day before.

"

They are a bit short-staffed this week, due to this & that, but I send all these queries up to the Office.

I'm a little concerned that I'm treading on their toes by replying, but if you have any other questions, or can clarify what Freeroll you are referring to if it's different to those I've C & P, post accordingly please.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Back in the club for this month :):
    Hi all I somehow managed to hit the magic 10k points in Jan so I'm assuming I'm in the special club for the month of February? Quick question please as I'm not au fait with the rewards part.  If I've earned 5k points in the last week of Jan and the widget shows 5k points = £101.xx does this £101.xx equal my total cash due back for the week - or is there any additional payment due back for reaching priority?  Hope that question makes sense lol. Also - if JP is away until next week will the system automatically be updated to allow us "newbies" entry to the early freeroll this week - or will it be a case of the tourney saying "not allowed to enter this private game"?  I would test this theory but can't yet see the priority freerolls in the lobby. Many thanks.
    Posted by IrishRose

you'll get extra rakeback on top of your weekly rewards for hitting priority, also priority freerolls usually dont appear in the lobby until quite late (sometimes on the day) hope that answers a few questions.

• edited February 2016

The Priority Club details are HERE

If you are unsure if you achieved the necessary 10,000 points, "Edrich", in a separate Priority thread, wrote this......

"If you click on My Account and scroll down to the bottom, you can search your points by date or month.If it says you got 10,000 points or more in January then you are in"

So there's the answer, I suspect.

I can't assist with exactly what you get paid, & when, but the other Prio players will reply in due course I imagine.  
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Back in the club for this month :):
    In Response to Back in the club for this month :) : Hi Rose, which "early Freeroll this week" are you referring to? The 2 Priority Freerolls this month are on the following dates, which I have C & P from the Prio Page..... "£1,000 Priority Mini The next Priority Mini is on Tuesday 9th February at 8:30pm. £2,000 Priority Main The next Priority Main is on Tuesday 16th February at 8:30pm. Please note: The Priority Freerolls will become available in the poker lobby from day before. " They are a bit short-staffed this week, due to this & that, but I send all these queries up to the Office. I'm a little concerned that I'm treading on their toes by replying, but if you have any other questions, or can clarify what Freeroll you are referring to if it's different to those I've C & P, post accordingly please.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay

I read on another post here in priority club that the freeroll for the UKPC seats was due to be held on the 4th Feb which is this Thursday?  

*** Found it ***  was posted by Edrich?

"Morning Al,
                  Well done on reaching Priority. If you click on the Promotions tab at the top of the page you will see a black Priority disc. Click on this and it wil tell you all you need to know.
                  Each month ther are at least 2 freerolls. The £1000 Mini on the second Tuesday of the month, and the £2000 main on the third Tuesday. This month there is the added bonus of a freeroll on Thursday 4th for two seats for the UKPC. 
                  They are also likely to add in some extras along the way so keep checking the Priority Forum pages too,

Good luck, regards Ed."

• edited February 2016

Well presumably that will not appear in the lobby until around Wednesday, but when it does, if you have difficulty registering, either speak to CC, or Post here, & if the Prio Team are not around, I'll try to help.  
  • edited February 2016
    Well presumably that will not appear in the lobby until around Wednesday, but when it does, if you have difficulty registering, either speak to CC, or Post here, & if the Prio Team are not around, I'll try to help.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay :)
  • edited February 2016

Hi Rose,

That Priority Freeroll on Thursday you mentioned is now in the Lobby, & open for registration for those eligible, in fact 6 players (at time of writing) are in already, so you should be good to register now.

gonedoggin2000
    dialbi42000
    TTayseer2000
    SJspanky12000
    MattBates2000
    Gerald152000
  • edited February 2016
    Hi Rose, That Priority Freeroll on Thursday you mentioned is now in the Lobby, & open for registration for those eligible, in fact 6 players (at time of writing) are in already, so you should be good to register now. gonedoggin 2000 dialbi4 2000 TTayseer 2000 SJspanky1 2000 MattBates 2000 Gerald15 2000
    Posted by Tikay10
    Many thanks Tikay - much appreciated xx
  • edited February 2016

oioi

rspca122000
    jordz162000
    gonedoggin2000
    gadgerno12000
    dialbi42000
    TimmyRaRa2000
    TTayseer2000
    SJspanky12000
    MattBates2000
    Itsover4u2000
    IrishRose2000
    Gerald152000
  • edited March 2016
    Evening all

Sorry to bore you lot - but I'm soooooooo excited I had to share :)

I've somehow managed to hit priority tonight - with an hour to spare.  These sit and go leagues for the freeroll for Vegas has a lot to answer for lol.

Good luck all this month - and if anyone can remind me when the April freeroll is on it will be much appreciated xx
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Made priority by the skin of my teeth with only an hour to go :):
    Evening all Sorry to bore you lot - but I'm soooooooo excited I had to share :) I've somehow managed to hit priority tonight - with an hour to spare.  These sit and go leagues for the freeroll for Vegas has a lot to answer for lol. Good luck all this month - and if anyone can remind me when the April freeroll is on it will be much appreciated xx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Hi IrishRose,

Congrats on making it back into Priority! 

The dates for the Priority FR's this month are: 

£1,000 Priority Mini

Tuesday 12th April at 8:30pm.

£2,000 Priority Main

Tuesday 19th April at 8:30pm.

More information about them can be found here

Cheers,

Liz