You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority Freerolls

edited March 2016 in Priority

Just a quick nudge for Prio players of some extra Freerolls this week, in case you missed them.

On THURSDAY, the UKPC Prio Freeroll will take place, with 4 x £1,100 UKPC Seats as the Prize Pool to the top 4.

5th place will get.....nothing.

Tough game, poker.

Comments

• edited February 2016

Also, this month only afaik, there is a £2,000 Priority Freeroll EVERY Tuesday for all players who made Prio in January.

This is in addition to the UKPC Prio Freeroll which takes place this Thursday.

• edited February 2016
    Hey tikay quick question, you got any idea roughly how many partake in the prio freerolls? Didn't even know they went on and considering whether it's worth jumping on to play them! Will def be giving the ukpc one a shot tho, nice promotion.

Cheers!
  • edited February 2016

Yo Thom Yorke bloke.

No, sorry, no idea. One of the other Prio guys will be along later today & let you know, I would expect.

I'm pretty clued up on most stuff on the Site, but I've never made Priority, so that's a bit of a grey area for me. 

I'm only sticking these Posts up as JP is our of the office this week, & I don't want the Prio players to miss out. Fingers crossed the suits won't mind me sticking my oar in.  

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Priority Freerolls:
    Hey tikay quick question, you got any idea roughly how many partake in the prio freerolls? Didn't even know they went on and considering whether it's worth jumping on to play them! Will def be giving the ukpc one a shot tho, nice promotion. Cheers!
    Posted by radiofed28
    Hi Radio,

The last Priority Main/Mini got just short of 60 players - so are definitely worth playing. :)

Kirsty
  • edited February 2016
    Thank you both for the quick replies!
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Priority Freerolls:
    Just a quick nudge for Prio players of some extra Freerolls this week, in case you missed them.   On THURSDAY, the UKPC Prio Freeroll will take place, with 4 x £1,100 UKPC Seats as the Prize Pool to the top 4. 5th place will get.....nothing. Tough game, poker.
    Posted by Tikay10
    just wanna clear something up on this freeroll 4 seats up for grabs plus £2000 pound added to the prizepool, in a post u put 5th gets nothing does that mean the top 4 as well as the seats get the money as well.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Priority Freerolls : just wanna clear something up on this freeroll 4 seats up for grabs plus £2000 pound added to the prizepool, in a post u put 5th gets nothing does that mean the top 4 as well as the seats get the money as well.
    Posted by CHILLIE
    Hi Chillie,

Don't think I said exactly that - I wrote.....

"......On THURSDAY, the UKPC Prio Freeroll will take place, with 4 x £1,100 UKPC Seats as the Prize Pool to the top 4......"

The UKPC Prio Freeroll does not have any cash prizepool, just 4 x £1,100 UKPC Seats.

"5th gets nothing" was my (failed) attempt at humour, thought it might be a nice idea to try & lift the gloom.

The UKPC Prio Freeroll should not be confused with the additional 4 Prio Freerolls which each have a £2,000 Prize Pool, or the nightly £1,000 Rewards FR (well, really £2,100) or the nightly UKPC FR which is worth 2 x £240.

As that poet bloke, Tennis Son, might have written......

Freerolls to right of them,
    Freerolls to left of them,
    Freerolls in front of them
    Volley'd and thunder'd;
    Storm'd at with shot and shell,
    Boldly they rode and well,
    Into the jaws of Death,
    Into the mouth of Hull*
    Rode the six hundred.

Amended for profanity filter.

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Priority Freerolls : Hi Chillie, Don't think I said exactly that - I wrote..... "......On THURSDAY, the UKPC Prio Freeroll will take place, with 4 x £1,100 UKPC Seats as the Prize Pool to the top 4......" The UKPC Prio Freeroll does not have any cash prizepool, just 4 x £1,100 UKPC Seats. "5th gets nothing " was my (failed) attempt at humour, thought it might be a nice idea to try & lift the gloom. The UKPC Prio Freeroll should not be confused with the additional 4 Prio Freerolls which each have a £2,000 Prize Pool, or the nightly £1,000 Rewards FR (well, really £2,100) or the nightly UKPC FR which is worth 2 x £240.   As that poet bloke, Tennis Son, might have written...... Freerolls to right of them, Freerolls to left of them, Freerolls in front of them Volley'd and thunder'd; Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well, Into the jaws of Death, Into the mouth of Hull* Rode the six hundred. * Amended for profanity filter.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    I think the confusion is here

Priority UKPC Freeroll Terms & Conditions

1. The freeroll will take place on Thursday 4th February 2016 at 19:30, with one hour of late registration.

2. To gain access to these freerolls, players must have earned 10,000 poker points in January.

3. The freeroll will have a £2,000 prizepool, plus four seats to the £1,000,000 Sky Poker UK Poker Championships worth £1,100 each.

• edited February 2016

^^^

Ahh, then I was completely wrong, my apologies to all, especially Chillie.

I looked in the Tourney & it did not show any cash prizepool, & the Lobby Blurb says Prize Pool £0, so I'll ask Upstairs what it is meant to be.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=14449910&guid=5a5ad27a-9951-46be-b762-b53680cb9cf2

It won't be tonight, it'll be tomorrow before I get an answer, so hold onto your hats in the meantime, please.

TY, TY.

• edited February 2016

I was pointing out u said 5th gets nothing nothing else but in the t and cs it says there is a£2000 prizepool confused.com I am.

• edited February 2016
    ^^^ Ahh, then I was completely wrong, my apologies to all, especially Chillie. I looked in the Tourney & it did not show any cash prizepool, & the Lobby Blurb says Prize Pool £0, so I'll ask Upstairs what it is meant to be. https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=14449910&guid=5a5ad27a-9951-46be-b762-b53680cb9cf2 It won't be tonight, it'll be tomorrow before I get an answer, so hold onto your hats in the meantime, please.   TY, TY.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Beat my post by less than a minute.
  • edited February 2016

^^^^

That was my bad Chillie, I only looked in the tourney lobby, not the T & C's, apologies.

If you think you are confused, you should try wearing my slippers.  :)
  • edited February 2016

No need for the apologies m8,i quit smoking two weeks ago so my head all over the shop,so any thing that confuses me is highlighted 10 fold.

• edited February 2016

Good morning.

I've sent all this Upstairs, & hope to get clarification later today.

Please park your horses in the hold position for now.

• edited March 2016
    I stupidly un'regged the priority freeroll tonight, can someone let me back in?
  • edited March 2016

^^^^

Hi Mr Raven,

What are you like?

I've sent the question up to Lady Prio, Liz, & also to another member of the Team, to see if they can assist.

Fingers crossed they will reply in time.
  • edited March 2016
    I stupidly un'regged the priority freeroll tonight, can someone let me back in?
    Posted by theraven99
    Sorted, I understand you have now been reinstated.

Don't un-reg again, right?
  • edited March 2016
    thanks for the wizardry TK 
  • edited March 2016

Wizardry?

Not exactly, but I can do a Roy Wood impression, if that helps.

Good luck tonight.
  • edited March 2016
    Can someone expalin where the details of this comp are as I didn't know anything about it. As everyone else at the table is Away I assume they didn't know either. Why did we all start with different chipstacks?

PS Chipping up nicely by the way.
  • edited March 2016
    Can someone expalin where the details of this comp are as I didn't know anything about it. As everyone else at the table is Away I assume they didn't know either. Why did we all start with different chipstacks? PS Chipping up nicely by the way.
    Posted by TTayseer
    Morning TTayseer,

This promotion was advertised on the Priority page. 

Your starting stack for the FR depended on how many poker points you earned in February:

10,000-19,999= 1,000 chips
    20,000- 29,999= 2,000 chips
    30,000+= 3,000 chips

Cheers,
    Liz

• edited March 2016
    Thanks - I found it in the end although I don't think many others did. It looked like only about 25% of those registered actually played so maybe it needs more prominence next time?
  • edited March 2016
    Thanks - I found it in the end although I don't think many others did. It looked like only about 25% of those registered actually played so maybe it needs more prominence next time?
    Posted by TTayseer
    Agreed- I did send out a text reminder for the FR to all customers who are contactable but unfortunately this isn't the whole prio base so not everyone will have received the heads up. Something to think about for the future definitely. 

On a plus note, the upcoming Prio FRs need to be registered into from your side, so there won't be quite so many sitting out. 

Thanks for your feedback.

Liz 

• edited March 2016
    Like others, I miss half of the freerolls, any chance we could sort out an email for priority members at the beginning of the month with all offers / promotions / freeroll details?  I have the correct email and phone number attached to my account and the text I recieved about the 5k FR is the first info I have been sent in a long time.