You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Deal or No Deal?

edited July 2016 in The Rail
I'm afraid Mr Cameron that will be a NO DEAL.

The idea of having to get 14 other countries to vote for us to change any EU laws is just ridiculous.
They dont even vote for us in the Eurovision Song Contest !

Bring on the Referendum so i can have my say.

Oh i forgot to mention, i'm sure there's a procedure on the NHS that can re-grow your testicles.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    stop talking b****cks
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Deal or No Deal?:
    stop talking b****cks
    Posted by dragon1964
    you may think that but its his opinion , why not give us your opinion why he is talking b******s constructively like?

i was going to vote to stay in but after listening to what been said i think i vote out,europe dont seem happy by camerons proposals trying to knock them down as for this red card camerons proposed i thought all countries had the choice of veto anyway 
     the people will decide in or out
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I don't think a referendum is a good thing. I think it's far too complicated for the general public to vote. If it came down to it I wouldn't know which way to go, because I have no idea the effect it would have on UK business. I'd be very p!55ed if I voted 'OUT' and then it ruined mine, for me and the people I employ, so from that POV I'd just rather vote 'IN' to play it safe and keep things as they are. Then from the other side there's the people who vote 'OUT' and possibly lose their jobs if we exit (if their employer's business suffers), and then say "Oh I never thought it would have that effect!". Tricky one!
    Not an issue for a lot of poker 'pros' I guess...

• Options
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Deal or No Deal? : you may think that but its his opinion , why not give us your opinion why he is talking b******s constructively like? i was going to vote to stay in but after listening to what been said i think i vote out,europe dont seem happy by camerons proposals trying to knock them down as for this red card camerons proposed i thought all countries had the choice of veto anyway   the people will decide in or out
    Posted by stokefc
    I was only referring to his last sentence and not anything to do with voting in or out.
    Sorry if my poor attempt at a joke wasn't very clear.
    Maybe a few smiley faces would have helped.

I would not insult someone for having strong beliefs either way.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Deal or No Deal? : I was only referring to his last sentence and not anything to do with voting in or out. Sorry if my poor attempt at a joke wasn't very clear. Maybe a few smiley faces would have helped. I would not insult someone for having strong beliefs either way.
    Posted by dragon1964
    I got it :-))
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Deal or No Deal? : I was only referring to his last sentence and not anything to do with voting in or out. Sorry if my poor attempt at a joke wasn't very clear. Maybe a few smiley faces would have helped. I would not insult someone for having strong beliefs either way.
    Posted by dragon1964
    sorry m8 my bad was playing a few tables when i posted and wasn,t concentrating on his last sentence and saw your reply,apologies
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Deal or No Deal? : sorry m8 my bad was playing a few tables when i posted and wasn,t concentrating on his last sentence and saw your reply,apologies
    Posted by stokefc
    No problem.

Gl at the tables 

But not at the football this weekend
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Deal or No Deal? : I got it :-))
    Posted by VespaPX
    I knew you would.
    After all that twaddle you see in the chat box on the PLO8 tables, 
    I knew you couldn't take it seriously.

GL
  • Options
    edited February 2016
     Take the Money offer or we'll all be left with  1p

Did you know that a vote by the British Public to leave the EU would not necessarily mean we would leave. 
    Our Governments do not listen to what the voters want or implement the manifesto they have been elected on.!
    Once in Power they can change with the weather you elected them to represent you. If your not happy wait five years to oust them.?    Then vote in the next lot that wont listen either. ! 

My Mad Scientist now traveling the EU with MP Boris the Chimp has lot to answer for.?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
     On the "TOMB STONE" it read ....... here lies Member of Parliament an Ethical Man & Honest Man.
     Paddy tells Mick ........ there are three men buried in this Grave.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Spin Doctors got their work cut out making that sound good.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Turkish Delight !!!

So now Turkey is using the refugee/migrant crisis to blackmail the EU into giving them 6 billion Euros, EU visas to all their citizens, and early entry into membership of the EU.
    Erdogan has just spent 400 million on his new Presidential palace.

They are already profiteering from the poor refugees, by doing nothing to stop the people smugglers.
    They buy blackmarket oil from Daesh and do little to stop foreign fighters crossing their borders into Syria, thus perpetuating the war there.

They have censored or closed down all the free press outlets.
    Erdogan is a dictator and we should be very very wary of his real intentions.
    This once secular country is rapidly becoming another Islamic dictatorship.
    Is this really what we need or want in the EU, or anywhere for that matter?

And this is supposed to be a partner of ours with the 2nd biggest military force in NATO.

Oh and i would like to know where the government is going to find the £500m from as our part of the bribe to Turkey, given that we are making all these cut backs to NHS, Police, Education, Social Care, etc etc.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Safer in the EU are we Cameron/Merkel?

Time to take control of our own borders before its too late.
    Pretty obvious Turkey is failing miserably to control the stem of extremists travelling to and from Syria for terror training, then returning back to Europe on the back of the refugee chaos.

RIP the poor victims of the Brussells attacks.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    id take box 23 and double up:)
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Turkish Delight !!! So now Turkey is using the refugee/migrant crisis to blackmail the EU into giving them 6 billion Euros, EU visas to all their citizens, and early entry into membership of the EU. Erdogan has just spent 400 million on his new Presidential palace. They are already profiteering from the poor refugees, by doing nothing to stop the people smugglers. They buy blackmarket oil from Daesh and do little to stop foreign fighters crossing their borders into Syria, thus perpetuating the war there. They have censored or closed down all the free press outlets. Erdogan is a dictator and we should be very very wary of his real intentions. This once secular country is rapidly becoming another Islamic dictatorship. Is this really what we need or want in the EU, or anywhere for that matter? And this is supposed to be a partner of ours with the 2nd biggest military force in NATO. Oh and i would like to know where the government is going to find the £500m from as our part of the bribe to Turkey, given that we are making all these cut backs to NHS, Police, Education, Social Care, etc etc.
    Posted by VespaPX
    Its happening
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Safer in the EU?:
    Safer in the EU are we Cameron/Merkel? Time to take control of our own borders before its too late. Pretty obvious Turkey is failing miserably to control the stem of extremists travelling to and from Syria for terror training, then returning back to Europe on the back of the refugee chaos. RIP the poor victims of the Brussells attacks.
    Posted by VespaPX

Good old little Englanders.

Too late for what, out of interest?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Safer in the EU?:
    In Response to Safer in the EU? : Good old little Englanders. Too late for what, out of interest?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    4 months to reply , your're slacking Norris.

Anyway its too late, they're already here.................Pokemons everywhere!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Safer in the EU? : 4 months to reply , your're slacking Norris. Anyway its too late, they're already here.................Pokemons everywhere!
    Posted by VespaPX

Are we letting the white ones through but keeping the brown ones out?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Safer in the EU? : Are we letting the white ones through but keeping the brown ones out?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Clickbait
    Just say what you mean or is the "R" word too difficult for you.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Safer in the EU? : Clickbait Just say what you mean or is the "R" word too difficult for you.
    Posted by VespaPX

I don't think you need me to call you racist, you've pretty much outed yourself already.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Safer in the EU? : I don't think you need me to call you racist, you've pretty much outed yourself already.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Couldn't be more off the mark.
    Ignorance is bliss.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Safer in the EU? : Couldn't be more off the mark. Ignorance is bliss.
    Posted by VespaPX

''I've got a friend who's black....''
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Safer in the EU? : ''I've got a friend who's black....''
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    You have a friend?

Ignore button activated so dont bother with any more malicious and unfounded accusations. i wont see them.
    Crawl back into your cave you sad little person.