You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Break time

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Break time:
    I seen one time on the t.v this guy had a kit kat and everything was fine again.
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    No ms chips.......HE KICKED A CAT, lol............not recomended by the way(dissclaimer)
  • edited February 2010
    Hi all

I decided, rather than use my bankroll, I thought I would use some of my points to enter the 7pm freeroll to see if I can get into the doublestack, poker gods willinng :)
  • edited February 2010
    Hi all I decided, rather than use my bankroll, I thought I would use some of my points to enter the 7pm freeroll to see if I can get into the doublestack, poker gods willinng :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    This is what I usually do. Take a week off and just play freebies. A deep run or two does my confidence the world of good.
  • edited February 2010
    Played on the table with JockBMW and also was there when Dude done his stack. Jock was confused about his full house but he was fine with his quad 5's. Dude you know the 10 seater big stakes 2p/4p are brutal lol
  • edited February 2010
    Played on the table with JockBMW and also was there when Dude done his stack. Jock was confused about his full house but he was fine with his quad 5's. Dude you know the 10 seater big stakes 2p/4p are brutal lol
    Posted by wartic
    Yh, the outdraw rate seems pretty high for me recently.
  • edited February 2010
    Remember u posting that u won an Omaha mtt the other day m8 so u are still doing the right things imo.  Take a couple days off and come back refreshed and ready for action!