You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

encourage new members

"First for Sky Poker"

No win no Fee ...... if you win you get to keep all of the prize money.   After one Month Sky Reg will sponser you to two week vacation to play Vegas .?  

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Why would any decent person want their friends to get involved in your rigged poker games. It seems you would rather drive customers away with relentless and outrageous beats.
  • edited February 2016
    think his alias says it all
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: encourage new members:
    Why would any decent person want their friends to get involved in your rigged poker games. It seems you would rather drive customers away with relentless and outrageous beats.
    Posted by Durtyass
     Thank You for your comments regard my "encourage new members" proposal.   If you venture into "The Rail" you are welcome to free trial of my new business plan Idea for Mobile Butt washing service ....... you appear to be ideal contender and would receive discounted washes for the year provided I can use your Alias name on my advertising promotions Leaflet's.  please let me know.!  If you go to the Thread and sign up I will send van round to your home. A.S.P.
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: encourage new members:
    In Response to Re: encourage new members :  Thank You for your comments regard my "encourage new members" proposal.   If you venture into "The Rail" you are welcome to free trial of my new business plan Idea for Mobile Butt washing service ....... you appear to be ideal contender and would receive discounted washes for the year provided I can use your Alias name on my advertising promotions Leaflet's.  please let me know.!  If you go to the Thread and sign up I will send van round to your home. A.S.P.
    Posted by goldon
    I appreciate your generous offer however my gusset is already lemon fresh ever since i discovered clagon as advertised in the viz.