You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Whole site crashed for me, is this me or everyone?

edited February 2016 in Priority
Playing 5-tables of £50NL and everything crashed. Locked out of all 5 tables, tried reloading them but nothing happened.

Time was 13.50, 5 minutes later I was still locked out and went away. 30 minutes everything seems to be working fine.

Is this something that happened to everyone or just me?

My internet was working fine throught the issue, I could still access email, other websites and I have never had this happen before. My computer and connection are totally fine for 5-tables, done more with zero issue in the past.

Thanks

Comments

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Whole site crashed for me, is this me or everyone?:
    Playing 5-tables of £50NL and everything crashed. Locked out of all 5 tables, tried reloading them but nothing happened. Time was 13.50, 5 minutes later I was still locked out and went away. 30 minutes everything seems to be working fine. Is this something that happened to everyone or just me? My internet was working fine throught the issue, I could still access email, other websites and I have never had this happen before. My computer and connection are totally fine for 5-tables, done more with zero issue in the past. Thanks
    Posted by EmmaWatson
    Nope, me too. Just got blinded out of the £22 lunchtime BH with 2 to the money.

Very disgruntled, have emailed customer support requesting a tournament refund.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Whole site crashed for me, is this me or everyone?:
    Playing 5-tables of £50NL and everything crashed. Locked out of all 5 tables, tried reloading them but nothing happened. Time was 13.50, 5 minutes later I was still locked out and went away. 30 minutes everything seems to be working fine. Is this something that happened to everyone or just me? My internet was working fine throught the issue, I could still access email, other websites and I have never had this happen before. My computer and connection are totally fine for 5-tables, done more with zero issue in the past. Thanks
    Posted by EmmaWatson
    I had exactly the same issue, managed to get back on after 10 mins ish then it happened again.

I see from the sky fb page a lot of folk have experienced it, when i got back on half the players where still away nursing small stack while the other half had RSI from jamming raise!

Im new to prio this month, I see we have a separate cc team, how do you get in touch with them?

Dont fancy waiting in line for site cc atm, imagine the volume is ridic.

Cheers
  • edited February 2016

Hi,

I wrote this elsewhere 5 minutes ago in response to questions from others:

"Hi Guys,

A problem with connectivity arose right across the SB&G Estate at approx 13.50 this afternoon.
    Engineers are addressing the issue, & the last I heard, connections were returning to normal. The Engineers are continuing to monitor the issue.

I don't have any access to that side of the Business, but I just opened half a dozen tables to see if an abnormal number of players were "AWAY" which would indicate the problem is continuing, & on that (admittedly rough & ready) observation, it seems ok now, & there were no AWAY players.

Hopefully the problem has ben contained & addressed, but I can't promise that as I don't know for sure.

Please understand that CC is extremely busy right now, so there may be delays in responding."

• edited February 2016

The other thread is HERE & it might be useful if you took a look, as it discusses CC response times & associated matters.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Whole site crashed for me, is this me or everyone?:
    In Response to Whole site crashed for me, is this me or everyone? : I had exactly the same issue, managed to get back on after 10 mins ish then it happened again. I see from the sky fb page a lot of folk have experienced it, when i got back on half the players where still away nursing small stack while the other half had RSI from jamming raise! Im new to prio this month, I see we have a separate cc team, how do you get in touch with them? Dont fancy waiting in line for site cc atm, imagine the volume is ridic. Cheers
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    I doubt anyone from CC or anywhere else will be able to do much to assist right now, until it is clear the problem has been fully resolved.

For those who were in MTT's & were affected, there are a set of guidelines in place to settle the MTT's as fairly as possible, but personally, I'd be very surprised if this can be addressed until tomorrow.
  • edited February 2016

FWIW - not much, I know - but I can access, & play, normally on Laptop. I believe the problem was & perhaps still is affecting Desktop & Mobile.
  • edited February 2016
    Someone should be looking at skybet coz that seems to be down as well  very frustrating when u have cashout scheme but cant get on it.
  • edited February 2016
    Someone should be looking at skybet coz that seems to be down as well  very frustrating when u have cashout scheme but cant get on it.
    Posted by CHILLIE
    As I Said erarlier Chillie, the problem is across the entire SB&G estate. 

It's very much in the interest of thr Business to solve it asap, and that's what they are trying to do.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Whole site crashed for me, is this me or everyone? : I doubt anyone from CC or anywhere else will be able to do much to assist right now, until it is clear the problem has been fully resolved.   For those who were in MTT's & were affected, there are a set of guidelines in place to settle the MTT's as fairly as possible, but personally, I'd be very surprised if this can be addressed until tomorrow.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tk, thanks.

Ye thought they would be busy enough as is and also it being a Sunday presume less staff on so jotted down affected games and will send in an email, no drama, sure all will be corrected in due course.