You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

joining

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
Hi all,congrates to skypoker on its 9 years of running.Is there any way to find out when u joined skypoker?if so how?

Comments

• edited February 2016

According to SS.....

• First Game Date: 27/11/2009 11:02 AM
    Plus your 1st post on the forum was 28/3/13.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: joining:
    According to SS..... First Game Date : 13/07/2011 12:40 PM Plus your 1st post on the forum was 28/3/13.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    thx for the nice words Alan,question?what if you played cash when you 1st joined like me that wudna register with ss.
    i joined on 22nd feb 2008 but can,t remember my 1st tourny
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: joining : thx for the nice words Alan,question?what if you played cash when you 1st joined like me that wudna register with ss. i joined on 22nd feb 2008 but can,t remember my 1st tourny
    Posted by stokefc

If that was the case....just put the question on the 'Ask Tikay' thread ;)
  • edited February 2016
    According to SS..... First Game Date : 13/07/2011 12:40 PM Plus your 1st post on the forum was 28/3/13.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    yep ty 4 response, iam thinking i joined when it first started  9 years ago, that would be  my first time on the forum2013.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: joining : yep ty 4 response, iam thinking i joined when it first started  9 years ago, that would be  my first time on the forum2013.
    Posted by ZIPPY146

Hi there...sorry, put the wrong date up at 1st so edited my post with correct date. Like Stokey said though, it could have been earlier if you played cash before any tournaments/SnG's etc.
  • edited February 2016
    Happy Birthday and good luck ev1

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: joining : Hi there...sorry, put the wrong date up at 1st so edited my post with correct date. Like Stokey said though, it could have been earlier if you played cash before any tournaments/SnG's etc.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    ty 4 that max 2009 seems more plausable,i lose track of the years now i am old,lol.

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: joining : Hi there...sorry, put the wrong date up at 1st so edited my post with correct date. Like Stokey said though, it could have been earlier if you played cash before any tournaments/SnG's etc.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    ty 4 that max 2009 seems more plausable,i lose track of the years now i am old,lol.

• edited February 2016
    ss btw zippy is sharkscope

google it mate