You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky bet down again!!!!!

edited February 2016 in Betting Chat
evening guys this post is just a bit of a gripe at sky bet altho i usualy do quite well at footy bets this weekend just took the p......yet again saturday lunch time watching the liecster v man c i decided to put a pre match bet on leicster login failed tried for three hours to log in but site just kept rejecting login timed out now like many of u i do accys on a saturday most for bit fun but look for cashout value on most to boost my bankroll this weekend total disaster had five bets all winning at 80 min only to be denied acces as qoutwe are experiencing. high levels of volume"this continued for all saturday afternoon into sunday morning managed to put a bet on the man u game for a draw but still couldnt log back in no login for superbowl i was hunching a bet on broncos but couldnt place it they had caralina as faves so thought might b worth a punt no joy any one else get those days?finaly the green cashout icons by games indicate witch games can use to cash out now i place loads of accys on a saturday only to find that live bets not available on certain games after the start mainly vanarama national league games it mystifys me they can show games from across the globe teams youve never heard of but cant do confrence ?yeahright come on sky sort it out mind u i did get a £25 free bet tonight as a thank you for staying loyal any one else get serious login problems?

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Yeah nightmare for me as well on Saturday....and I only got a £5 free bet loyalty bonus :(
  • edited February 2016
    Yep had exactly the same problem on Saturday and sunday afternoon.I was trying to login in all afternoon on Saturday to check out the cash out option of one of my football acccas as I knew I had 5 out of 6 teams winning.The acca was 56/1 so I thought I might cash in and get a bit of a return for once..... unfortunately I was granted that opportunity,as yet again sky bet had gone down again during what is surely the busiest betting period of the whole week.Thakyou Sky.....