You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I love the freeroles but.......

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
Hey

Played the Billionth hand freerole last week and had a blast - great people at the tables in the later stages (Funny what free money does to the mood when for most a min cash of £20 was biggest ever win)

However - slight moan which is related to this evenings freerole also...

AWAY Players...

Now I know that it is a great advantage to be sat at a table with 4 / 5 away players - but when it is like it for an age - just waiting for them to blind out - can take away some of the fun )I kknow - moaning about free chips right - I am mad)

Anyway - I remember not so long back a great idea that sky ran - had freeroles - could register early no problem so tick tick.  The best bit was then the clever chap or chappette who came up with idea for starting stack to be 250 (Cant remember exact amount)  Then when you joined - boom - hit the free rebuy button and go to starting stack of 2k etc.  Thus making it a quicker process to blind out the aways who never return.

Just an idea - Bring that back?  Cant wait for the £5k free role sky are putting on - and to think I was not even affected by the site issues.  Site is a truely better place these days and credit to all behind the scences for that.  

Have a great  run tonight all - hope you all managed to get in - 2500 registered an hour before kick off - quite unreal- but..... Lots will be away :-)

Matt

Comments