You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can you get priority playing high volume in tourneys?

edited February 2016 in Priority
I came across a prority freeroll and saw a a few tourney regs in there. I just wanted to know is it possible to make priority through tourneys alone?

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Not impossible but very very hard. I think with the points boosts last month a few mtt regs were probably playing some cash and sngs too
  • edited February 2016
    I made prio last month - but only really due to the double points promo and also started playing the £5.50 and £11 dyms (with some russian roulette thrown in on last day as I was a few points short).
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Can you get priority playing high volume in tourneys?:
    Not impossible but very very hard. I think with the points boosts last month a few mtt regs were probably playing some cash and sngs too
    Posted by jordz16
    Jordz is certainly one of the best people to answer this.

It isn't impossible, but most MTT regs who make it supplement their play with cash/STTs.
  • edited February 2016
    Generally I register from 7 till 10.30 £22 upwards with some of the £11 games and I wont make priority just by doing that say 5-6 days a week. I did make it last month but that was adding in DYMs (inc during the double points promo), more £11bh etc and playing a bit more than normal. Also I was in the £240 UKPC sat each week which really helps with getting points. 

In summary, as Jordz said "Not impossible but very very hard."
  • edited February 2016
    I see. yeah I saw you in there Matt and was wondering how you did it. Cheers everyone.